Status
Not open for further replies.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I haven't made it over to try the flavors listed. I may have to try Snickerdoodle now. I do like the Red Tail line and it would be easier to try more flavors if there were a sampler. My fav is DHT, followed by Mahalo. I like the Creme Bruelee but I usually mix it with something else because it's so rich. I hope it stays. Recently I tried Mango Mint and was pleased. Very refreshing and I'm not usually a menthol person. It's definatley a mint. tobacco Road wasn't my fav but it's one I like mixed with Creme Bruelee. It's very cigarette-like which may be a reason I wasn't too keen on it. It's good, just not my tastebuds.

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
I haven't made it over to try the flavors listed. I may have to try Snickerdoodle now. I do like the Red Tail line and it would be easier to try more flavors if there were a sampler. My fav is DHT, followed by Mahalo. I like the Creme Bruelee but I usually mix it with something else because it's so rich. I hope it stays. Recently I tried Mango Mint and was pleased. Very refreshing and I'm not usually a menthol person. It's definatley a mint. tobacco Road wasn't my fav but it's one I like mixed with Creme Bruelee. It's very cigarette-like which may be a reason I wasn't too keen on it. It's good, just not my tastebuds.

Olderthandirt said he cuts his tobacco Road with 27mg unflavored VG and that makes the flavor just right for him. Of course everyone's tastes are different. Sometimes you can get some really good results when you mix flavors. I'm so looking forward to the DHT, I'm not real big on any tobacco flavors up to this point, but I have to admit that sometime, I feel like I am missing the tobacco flavor itself and am looking forward to trying a few.

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
If you've ever tried TPA caramel cappuccino then I think that something like that would be a nice bold coffee flavor to be infused with wta.

That sounds awesome. Maybe I need to get some and mix some up. Made some coconut custard last night and used some of my VS DIY, about 1/3 of the base was WTA, the final % was 12% PG (just the flavoring). That is why I love the DIY so much, you can really do anything with it.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Ummm....Coconut custard sounds good. I might even try playing around with Cream Brulee and coconut. That really is a good mixer too. IMO it's one of the strongest creamy custard flavors I've found. For adv's I need to keep the PG as low as possible. That's one of the reasons I started mixing other liquids in. I miss WTA full strength though, but it's still there and still good.

Last edited:

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
Careful with the TPA caramel cap. Two drops to 10ml is pretty strong.

Thanks that is good to know. It's always nice to get some kind of idea on a flavoring I've never used before. The coconut custard was the first I have tried with the DIY in the actual recipe, I have been just adding it to mixes that I've already made and pre-mixes, which has worked very well. I've notice that even if there is a little flavor loss, it's not been enough that I mind at all.

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
Ummm....Coconut custard sounds good. I might even try playing around with Cream Brulee and coconut. That really is a good mixer too. IMO it's one of the strongest creamy custard flavors I've found. For adv's I need to keep the PG as low as possible. That's one of the reasons I started mixing other liquids in. I miss WTA full strength though, but it's still there and still good.

I'm trying to keep the PG low as well. I am slowing trying to go 100%VG. I have so much flavoring now and want to use some of it up before I start working with the VG flavorings, but I'm pretty good with mild flavorings so when I have to cut something that is higher in PG, I don't mind as much.....especially now that I can cut it with the VS DIY, the WTA makes up for any of the flavor loss that I get.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I'm trying to keep the PG low as well. I am slowing trying to go 100%VG. I have so much flavoring now and want to use some of it up before I start working with the VG flavorings, but I'm pretty good with mild flavorings so when I have to cut something that is higher in PG, I don't mind as much.....especially now that I can cut it with the VS DIY, the WTA makes up for any of the flavor loss that I get.

I'm curious, what do you mean by VS DIY?

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
...add some new flavors that Jerry has been experimenting with....especially a more tobacco, less fruity, flavor. ...
...We should have a couple new tobacco-flavored Red Tail in our store by March.

March is getting closer Jerry, just a reminder that.....

blogger-image-846020766_zpsb7dcc640.jpg

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
I haven't gotten a lot of feedback on dropping some our fruity Red Tail, but members (and Jerry) really want us to keep the Snickerdoodle....so Snickerdoodle will remain. We should have a couple new tobacco-flavored Red Tail in our store by March.

Snickerdoodle?
Say it isn't so..........
Love that stuff. Also great for adding a few drops into a fusion.

Could you let us know what flavors you decide on retiring?
Thanks Ms. Chris, take care, chat soon.

There ya go Charlie, no worries on the Snickerdoodle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread