Aroma's Red Tail Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
Okay so on Friday I order some DHT and Crème Brule. Well I got them yesterday, super shipping as always. Well I haven't had a chance to try the Crème Brule however it does smell very good.......because I can't put down the DHT. Took it out of the mail box about 7:30 8pm last night, filled up a tank, filled the tank again today, need to add more to my tank now. I'm starting to see a pattern here. This is very nice, just the right TH for me, nice and smooth, sweet but not too sweet. I usually have 4 or 5 flavors in different tanks and switch back and forth though out the day.....not today the DHT is all I have vaped today. MMMMMM :D

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Okay so on Friday I order some DHT and Crème Brule. Well I got them yesterday, super shipping as always. Well I haven't had a chance to try the Crème Brule however it does smell very good.......because I can't put down the DHT. Took it out of the mail box about 7:30 8pm last night, filled up a tank, filled the tank again today, need to add more to my tank now. I'm starting to see a pattern here. This is very nice, just the right TH for me, nice and smooth, sweet but not too sweet. I usually have 4 or 5 flavors in different tanks and switch back and forth though out the day.....not today the DHT is all I have vaped today. MMMMMM :D

I was like that for a while. :)

When you need a change of pace you might want to consider Tobacco Road or our new Bright Leaf.

You might be surprised with those tobacco flavors. Let me know when you order next time so we can send you something to try out.

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
I was like that for a while. :)

When you need a change of pace you might want to consider Tobacco Road or our new Bright Leaf.

You might be surprised with those tobacco flavors. Let me know when you order next time so we can send you something to try out.

I already plan on trying the Bright Leaf, the only reason I haven't already tried the Tobacco Road was because I was a little worried about the TH. Shouldn't be to long now, as the DHT is half gone now, maybe a little more. LOL I am so glad that I tried it, it's been such a nice vape, I really do like everything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread