Not open for further replies.

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
id say not unless you just got it to blow

Ok, so half the time, so for me, 7ish hours. Id probably want to buy 3 then. Mud, you think that spending the $35-40 is worth it overall? Is it that much better avape? I use 306 attys exclusively. Cisco 2 ohm. I'm about to buy a VV Monkeyboxx (new) so I know I can vape at 5V on that, but would you say its still worth it overall on the Reo for the $35.00?

Thanks by the way for the info.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I learned the hard way. I kept my 306 on for 5V and it only lasted a few hours. It was only less than a week old.

You need to keep your Atty's extra wet with this set up and it works great, if you let them go a little dry they will have an early death. Also a regular ohm Atty works great, 2.2-2.3 if you can find them work best with the 5v Batts in my opinion.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I have a flashlight bulb with wires soldered to the positive and negative contacts of the bulb and rare earth magnets soldered to the other ends of the wires. I use it to fully drain my 4.8V NiMH batteries then I slap them on the charger for 5 to 6 hours. Alice told me to do this, so I had to obey. Once a month? Not sure how often I should do it.

This is supposed to be good for them and prevent a memory effect and other such stuff that I don't fully comprehend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread