Reo compatible RBAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermelon

Verified Member
Jan 13, 2015
South Puget Sound
Thought it might be helpful to list all of the RBAs that can be used with our Reos.

Please help me fill this list as I'm sure to forget something. And if you know of anything on the horizon please let us all know about it.

This is what I know of so far...

REOmizer
Chalice
ERA
Hornet
A7/A7 Mini
Surface

Anything else out there?

AttyAir IntakeGrand/VVGReo MiniMini 2.0 -18940Mini 2.1-18490VV WoodvilWoodvil 18490Reo Woodvil
REOmizerSideXX
ChaliceSideXX
ERASideXX
HornetSideXXXXX
A7 *BottomXX
A7 Mini *BottomXXXX
SurfaceBottomXXXXX
CerberoSideXX
mcARBBottomXXXXX
AchillesBottomXXXXXXX
Vision EternityBottomXX
eBaron Dripper SpiralBottomXX
Cal-H BFBottomXXXXXXX
Killer 705BottomxxxxFits mostFits mostFits most
BF CycloneSideXX
Reomizer 2 (RM2)SideXnot without modificationnot without modificationX
Aero BF RBABottomXXXX
Edit from RF: If you have a link to any other Bottom Fed Reo friendly rba that isn't represented here, please message me so I can update the list.
* A7 & A7 Mini warning: See http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/401265-dealing-a7.html for more information.

So, out of these, which would any of you recommend as simplest and easiest for a newb to use & build? I guess I'd be looking for something single coil, right? I know that the stuff on Rob's site and Chowderhead's stuff are REO-ready, any other places? Thanks!

Last edited:

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Filthy's right on as usual.

If your new to REO's the RM2 is the perfect starter atty for making the switch from carto's. It's a great single coil flavor atty and it has a ceramic deck so you can't short your coil on it and with the widely spaced posts it's one of the easiest atty's to build on.

I don't think there's an easier way to get a great vape than the REO/RM2 combo. Get the coil lined up in front of the air hole and your set.

As far as other resources for bottom fed atty's, I'd say find what you like and if it's not already bottom fed, send it to Chowder to have it drilled.

Last edited:

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Which would you say has the highest air flow?

the remoizer6 on rob's site is very airy

On the LP Grand will 22mm bf RDAs fit?

yes, just keep in mind it stops the door from sliding down, so you will either need to take the atty off or slide up. some also find the overhang from the catch cup unsightly since the raised block bit on a reo is around 19mm i think

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
Anyone have experience with FatDaddyVapes BF kit?
I can't figure out how this long needle works with REO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a guess.
The long needle is a jig of sorts to keep everything lined up while installing the positive post and pin.

HappiVappi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2013
Altamonte Springs, FL, USA
Just a guess.
The long needle is a jig of sorts to keep everything lined up while installing the positive post and pin.

Wrong guess. "Installing positive post and pin ???" ... that's where the needle comes in. Gotta be hollow, you know, otherwise squonking could be difficult...

Cheers

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Not sure if this is the right tread to post this..
Got a Nofear atty BF a few day back.. Damn! It's amazing! Very small atty like the Chalice3, and the flavor is spot on! Single non adjustable air hole, but very very nice draw for me, either for mouth to lung or a small lung hit..
Only drawback I see is the 510 seems a tad long, and it sits with a 1 mm gap..

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Not sure if this is the right tread to post this..
Got a Nofear atty BF a few day back.. Damn! It's amazing! Very small atty like the Chalice3, and the flavor is spot on! Single non adjustable air hole, but very very nice draw for me, either for mouth to lung or a small lung hit..
Only drawback I see is the 510 seems a tad long, and it sits with a 1 mm gap..

Could just sand the 510 pin down. I've done it with my athentic derringer thst also has a long 510 center post that hangs to far down and leaves a gap.

Grab some ruff and some fine metal sand paper.

Lay the paper flat on a table and try to hold the atty level in your hand and in one direction move the atty back and forth like 5 times and then rotate the atty 90 degrees and sand again back and forth 5 times and repeat. That's the best chance of sanding it straight and flat.. check the height and repeat as needed and test it on the reo.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Thought it might be helpful to list all of the RBAs that can be used with our Reos.

Please help me fill this list as I'm sure to forget something. And if you know of anything on the horizon please let us all know about it.

This is what I know of so far...

REOmizer
Chalice
ERA
Hornet
A7/A7 Mini
Surface

Anything else out there?

RSYg4HO.png

Edit from RF: If you have a link to any other Bottom Fed Reo friendly RBA that isn't represented here, please message me so I can update the list.
* A7 & A7 Mini warning: See Dealing with the A7 | E-Cigarette Forum for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread