Status
Not open for further replies.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
I posted this in the lounge but I thought I'd make it a tread basically because I rarely start threads :p

So I'm now officially spoiled by the RM2 and my Hornets and nothing else works as good for me so I will be putting up my Surface rba's, A7 mini's, and ERA's in the classys. While I love the ability to blind squonk and that they fit all REO's with the Surface and A7 Mini's the draw is just WAY to tight for me after using the side air holes drilled to 1/16" on all the other rba's and the A7's are just way to prone to shorting out my mechanical Reos hell I've spent more on collapsed springs then I paid for the A7 mini's! and while I LOVE the ERA's I have the V1's and you must be very careful not to over tighten them and crush the 510 connector gasket which in turns means they don't sit snug like I like them (yes I'm picky) and while I may prefer the look of my Hornet's better the RM2 it's nearly half the price and has TONS of room inside not to mention sold by 1 of my FAVORITE vendors and if he's willing to put his name on it and sell it on his site then that good enough for me !!!
:blink::D

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I'm with ya Pietro. Love these RM2s. They vape they provide combined with how easy it is to build em put them over the top. If it were a car, it'd be a Nissan GTR - embarrasses all other RBAs in its price range, and beats the other, more expensive ones too. It even keeps pace with my Chalices and they cost 4 (or more) times as much.

They are definitely my go to, everyday vape. Their ease of use also encourages rebuilding on a whim.

Everyone should have at least 1 :)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I posted this in the lounge but I thought I'd make it a tread basically because I rarely start threads :p

So I'm now officially spoiled by the RM2 and my Hornets and nothing else works as good for me so I will be putting up my Surface RBA's, A7 mini's, and ERA's in the classys. While I love the ability to blind squonk and that they fit all REO's with the Surface and A7 Mini's the draw is just WAY to tight for me after using the side air holes drilled to 1/16" on all the other RBA's and the A7's are just way to prone to shorting out my mechanical Reos hell I've spent more on collapsed springs then I paid for the A7 mini's! and while I LOVE the ERA's I have the V1's and you must be very careful not to over tighten them and crush the 510 connector gasket which in turns means they don't sit snug like I like them (yes I'm picky) and while I may prefer the look of my Hornet's better the RM2 it's nearly half the price and has TONS of room inside not to mention sold by 1 of my FAVORITE vendors and if he's willing to put his name on it and sell it on his site then that good enough for me !!!
:blink::D

+1

I gave away all others but 1 and the a 2.0......ok I still use my LR attys but thats cause Im lazy. :blush:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Well I'm joining the RM2 gang! I now have five of them. I already traded the Chalice and I was gonna put the Hornets and Era's on the classies, but it seems lotsa peeps are ahead of me in doing that so i'm forced to hang onto them awhile....unused, poor things....

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
I am still riding the ERA/Hornet bandwagon. I was lucky enough to test run an RM2 thanks to JCOkie and agree it is a hell of a little RBA. I would definitely be going with it if I was not already set up with a herd of ERAs. They work great too and I like the look of the ERA best of all atties on the market so I am just staying put.

Very happy that Rob made the RM2 and I am sure I will be grabbing one up just to have the ceramic wick to play with ss mesh on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread