Reo Swap Thread Part IV *PLEASE READ 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
I've got a grand in black , w/a polished, gold,green, silver, and black door, I might be into trading. I've use my mini woodvil mostly. The corners are banged a bit and the black anodizing is fading from use. So 5 doors and a grande. You have anything else to go w/that mini you might want to add?
Thanks, Ele

I know this is an older post, but I am just browsing and man, I DIG that door! That high shine polish looks sweet! That's all :)

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
Now that I have my grand, I want a different color 18490 mini, or another grand. She is purple with a black door. What color would someone want to trade is the question. Previous owner "modded for a kick" which means paint scraped inside. I tried to capture that and the scratch by the battery side of the door.

Not sure if the picture showed. It did on my phone, but I don't see it now...so a new pic.

9F52A2BE-15AC-4185-AE3E-8FA1335EBEE4-764-0000001CE6DAFF83_zps4bd73d0c.jpg

Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Also, I would really like to have one of the yellowish gold doors like the ones on the reo banners and Rob's avatar. I have a silver in return.

I have a Mini 1.0 Gold Anodized door, new, never used. I forget what size you are looking for, though.

Feisty Alice

Dturp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Okc
Alright this is just a feeler to see if I can get what I want. I love my mini but it's just to darn small for my big hands. I would love to trade it for a stabilized or a wood. 18650 preferred or a VV possibly. Not willing to sell right now as I have way to much invested in it so if I can't get what I want I'll probably just keep it for a while and let it sit at home. Here's the pics although most of you already know what it looks like.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Might come with the RM2 for the right trade.

You might want to say it comes with a 100 dollar bill rolled up in it ..... if your really looking for a woodvil :D
I've had more than one person offer 350+ for some of my woodvils. It was tempting but they are still home with me.

Good luck though, you never know !!

Last edited:

Dturp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Okc
You might want to say it comes with a 100 dollar bill rolled up in it ..... if your really looking for a woodvil :D
I've had more than one person offer 350+ for some of my woodvils. It was tempting but they are still home with me.

Good luck though, you never know !!

There's only one that i know of that I'd make that offer for and i know she ain't letting go of it! And yes Karen I'm talking about you! Lol

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto
*EDIT No longer Available
Interested in swapping my Woodvil 18650 for a Woodvil 14500 or 18490... Simple as that.. Ill let the pictures do the talking. Thanks

**This includes a Brass RM2 and a Shortstop**

Photo 1-18.jpg Photo 3-5.jpg REO.jpg REO2.jpg
*Edit: This piece has a new spring and new switch wire. PM me for details. The Spring replacement is perfect. Just like if Rob were to do it :) I am an electrician so I know a little about wiring and soldering :D

Attachments

• Photo 2-8.jpg
    Photo 2-8.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Hey everyone I have a Mini 14500 that I would like to trade for a Grand any color and any condition.

Hardware: Comes with everything a new Reo comes with plus the extra bag of hardware & 2 Efest 1 AW battery.
Item: Black Reo Mini 14500 with one perfect circle of paint about the size of a spec of dust missing on side.
New/Used: Almost like brand new. I got it from the Reo site a few months ago from the blemish section.
For What Device(s): I would like to trade for a Grand & might be able to add $ on my end.
Shipping: (giver/receiver) Whatever works. I know I'll pay my way. I'll pay yours if its a good trade.
Comments: Just need a Reo Grand or a 2.1 or 2.0, no 14500s please. I bought this 14500 by accident.
When I bought it, I thought the smallest Reo available was the 18350 battery size. So I'd like a bigger one.

I also have it for sale in the classifieds with the 3 batteries and the hardware bag right now. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Interested in swapping my Woodvil 18650 for a Woodvil 14500 or 18490... Simple as that.. Ill let the pictures do the talking. Thanks

View attachment 256519 View attachment 256521 View attachment 256522 View attachment 256523
*Edit: This piece has a new spring and new switch wire. PM me for details. The Spring replacement is perfect. Just like if Rob were to do it :) I am an electrician so I know a little about wiring and soldering :D

I was wondering if this was the one you accidentally unscrewed the pin on and you shorted. Thanks for the clarification that Rob didn't do the repairs, that is good to know.

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto
I was wondering if this was the one you accidentally unscrewed the pin on and you shorted. Thanks for the clarification that Rob didn't do the repairs, that is good to know.

Yep! I shorted it... The spring replacement is perfect and flawless. Im actually impressed lol... But ya it works just like when I got it... I bought an extra spring because i was scared of shorting it. So its a brand new spring with a flawless soldering job. I tried to post pics of it but it wouldnt upload... Lemme try here..

Photo 1-22.jpg

Bingo! Have yourselves a looksee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread