Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
We are happy to announce we will resume normal operating hours on July 1st. Once we open each day we will remain open until our order capacity is reached. Initially, this will result in a narrow time-frame for orders to be submitted. It is our intention to increase our operating hours each day as we meet demand and refine our operations over the coming weeks.

Our operating hours are from 8am PST until our order capacity is reached. Orders will usually ship within 24 hours of being placed. The exceptions to this are postal holidays (Sundays and Federal holidays) in which case we will process and ship as soon as postal activities resume.

We are working to integrate more shipping options with the website redesign. Our primary focus for these changes is to enable international shipping. While it is not available yet, we aim to make this available once we can.

There is a known issue of Discover cards not being accepted. As of now we are not accepting Discover cards. We are looking into this and will have an update as to why in a few days.

We are still polishing up the website and improving our service. If you have any questions or find any issues with the website let us know by submitting a ticket through the "Help" section of our website.

facebook-icon.jpg

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
thumbsupsmiley.gif

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
well, I tried to order cd or gamel... which I doubt sold out and the store is already closed...

ben... i think you need an extra site to sell gorillas and bobas and hype... or perhaps clone yourself...

I can't even get C and D or gamel these days

Last edited:

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
well, I tried to order cd or gamel... which I doubt sold out and the store is already closed...

ben... i think you need an extra site to sell gorillas and bobas and hype... or perhaps clone yourself...

I can't even get C and D or gamel these days

how can it be closed when it hasn't even opened when you wrote this? it did open on time and I got my order in- first time trying bb,gj and hype- now I can taste what all the fuss is about.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Thanks for shopping with us today!
The following are the details of your order.------------------------------------------------------Order Number: 9920
Date Ordered: Monday 01 July, 2013Detailed Invoice
:
1 x Boba's Bounty - 100ml (BOBAS-100ml) = $44.20

Sub-Total: $44.20
Shipping Option (Standard): $4.15CA TAX 9%: $3.98
Total: $52.33

What happen to free shipping on 100ml bottles.
headscratchbig

HighPlainsDrifter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2011
Coosaw
Thought I had time to make a pot of coffee. Apparently not. Gonna have to start looking for another juice to vape. Too many hassles to get these.

Anyone have any suggestions for me? I just gave away around 600mL of stuff I couldn't vape. I've been strictly Boba's and Gorilla for around six months now. A viable alternative suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread