Reopening! Resuming Normal Operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Garvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow! We are in the wrong business. How awesome would it be to open your doors for 5 minutes and have enough business to last a normal person at least a week

No doubt! Today's liquid gold money factory is producing that "must have" vape liquid....

Fred Garvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm joking....but it's an idea ya know....if he needs a serious infusion of cash and the advisory/connections benefit of those folks. With this kind of demand and growing market, it's a no brainer investment for Capital folks....the only real rub is the FDA uncertainty.....

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I used the wish list......was all set up...refreshed at 10 central....they were open....went thru checkout........completed order......store closed! OMG!! Got email confirm and I got the order in and I HAVE DIAL UP!

yepnod.gif
thats the secret to get in and out fast. I happy to get a order and not complaining but did anyone get the free shipping?

genoxy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm joking....but it's an idea ya know....if he needs a serious infusion of cash and the advisory/connections benefit of those folks. With this kind of demand and growing market, it's a no brainer investment for Capital folks....the only real rub is the FDA uncertainty.....

Yeah true but it is a booming market, boutique e-liquids lol, who woulda thunk it...?

Fred Garvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
yepnod.gif
thats the secret to get in and out fast. I happy to get a order and not complaining but did anyone get the free shipping?

I did. Had everything setup in advance. Started reloading at 9:59....as soon as the store had Open the Checkout button appeared in my cart. Had CC in hand, filled everything out and was done by 10:01.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I did. Had everything setup in advance. Started reloading at 9:59....as soon as the store had Open the Checkout button appeared in my cart. Had CC in hand, filled everything out and was done by 10:01.

Me too but did you get free shipping? I got a PM after the very first test opening and Ben said yes with orders over $40. :confused:

Fred Garvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Me too but did you get free shipping? I got a PM after the very first test opening and Ben said yes with orders over $40. :confused:

Yes. I had 2 shipping options....standard and free....I chose free. My order reflects it and my confirmation email does too.

ZooKansas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Kansas City, MO USA
Ahhh...the despair, the agony, the frustration over the past two months of trying to get a drop of some damn AVE! Then...pure joy this morning. I logged into my account about 5 minutes before opening. Went to the exact product I wanted. Hit refresh every chance I could until 10 a.m. (central time)., and it was like hitting the damn crackhead lottery when I saw that small, green 'OPEN' sign. Went straight to checkout and I'm still in a bit of shock that I got an order in.

For those out there like me, who have been stalking the website, and the forums multiple times per day in hopes of getting an order in...I will just say that there is HOPE! They actually DO open; but I'm not surprised that they closed in under 4 minutes. In fact, I planned on it. My friend bet it would take about 10 minutes before closing, I guessed closer to 5.
ADVICE: 1. Register beforehand with your shipping and billing etc. 2. Go to the exact page that the product you want is at 3. Hit the refresh button starting at least five minutes before the store opens. FOCUS on the green open sign and the pricing menu will show as well. (this happened exactly at 10a.m. US central time) 4. And this is really important... Don't screw around! ...pick your strength, add to cart and go to checkout immediately! Memorize your CC and type that in even if your hands are trembling. Hit the button! They don't need comments. Just hit the checkout button. If you're out in the cold today, I feel your pain. I've been living in vaping hell for over 2 months because I just couldn't find anything that could replace Boba's or Christy's Capp.

gregc4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Vernon, CT USA
I just happened to check the website today after months of not looking at it. Got my order in my wish list and exactly at 11:00 A.M. the store said "OPEN" and I did the quickest checkout ever. This is worse than the ammo shortage LOL!! I can get .22 easier than Bobas Bounty. I did get the free shipping with my order confirmation.

Fred Garvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
For those out there like me, who have been stalking the website, and the forums multiple times per day in hopes of getting an order in...I will just say that there is HOPE! They actually DO open; but I'm not surprised that they closed in under 4 minutes. In fact, I planned on it. My friend bet it would take about 10 minutes before closing, I guessed closer to 5.
ADVICE: 1. Register beforehand with your shipping and billing etc. 2. Go to the exact page that the product you want is at 3. Hit the refresh button starting at least five minutes before the store opens. FOCUS on the green open sign and the pricing menu will show as well. (this happened exactly at 10a.m. US central time) 4. And this is really important... Don't screw around! ...pick your strength, add to cart and go to checkout immediately! Memorize your CC and type that in even if your hands are trembling. Hit the button! They don't need comments. Just hit the checkout button. If you're out in the cold today, I feel your pain. I've been living in vaping hell for over 2 months because I just couldn't find anything that could replace Boba's or Christy's Capp.

In ADVANCE: Login and get your account setup...address and all....then go to the product page you want, select strength and quantity....add it to your cart (wishlist).....it will save it there.

Before Opening: Login and open your cart, verify your order....have your CC in hand....then start refreshing just before opening. AS SOON AS the store is Open, the Checkout button will appear....click it and as quick as you can fill out the CC info and submit.

Today the store opened at 10:00 am (I'm in CDT) and by 10:01 my order was in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread