• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rochester area chit-chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
its only cuz of the vendor thingy lol and it isnt like we dont already have a BUNCH of those attending already!
hummmmmm.......didn't realize there had to be a meeting of The Round Table before one was allowed access to The Club?? :confused:

Must be some rules I'm not aware of?

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
phew.....I was worried I might have to so something like eat worms or run naked through Market Place Mall before I could attend a meet!

naaaah..... we haven't been allowed back at Market Place since the dreaded "incident".... but Lily doesn't want to talk about it, i'm sure...

anyway, i only mentioned it because (and i know our group well enough that i knew it wouldn't matter) i wanted to make sure that noone would be bothered by a "vendor" being there. Lord knows we are already pushing it in that department.... sidebar to that: saw Brad today and he was excited to be coming. i think he wants to get a feel for what our meets are like since he's going to start hosting them in their newly expanded location. i told him.... it's a bunch of friends "chillin' and ball busting" mostly. i mentioned my concerns about a "vendor" being there and his words were..."i'm not going as juicy vapor. i'm going to hang out with a nice bunch of people in the community...... but i'll probably bring some samples anyway". i was surprised that he believed me so easily when i said you all are "nice". LOL. i didn't mind that he said he was gonna bring samples... what "vendor" issue... i also have 4 or 5 samples from Vapor Planet... starting to look forward to my drive. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread