• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rochester area chit-chat - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbrown01

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Syracuse, NY
New vaper from Syracuse here, hello everybody!!

Looking forward to hearing about some of these meets you guys have, seeing others setups, talking vape, trying juices and atomizers, pretty much everything, it's been two weeks smoke free so far and I couldn't imagine ever going back, after seeing how diverse this world is and all the things that I could try it's been like Christmas at my house everyday even though my mailman must hate me..

The current gear goes like this, Itaste MVP V2, Itaste vv vw v3, IGo W dripper that I can't seem to figure out, AGR plus carto tank which I love, Kayfun Clone, Aqua Clone, spider mini rda, Some AGA titanium thing that I haven't set up yet, juice, juice, juice, Silica, Kanthal, Stainless Mesh, a pocket torch, pro tank mini, kanger evod, iclear 16 and 30, some basic little cheap tools from harbor freight blah blah blah, I'm sure I left some things out and yes I probably went a tad overboard at the beginning but whatever, I'm not smoking, and it's not like I have anything else to do with all this extra money.

So what am I missing? In my opinion I want a DNA box mod, a nice aluminum cased hefty one that I can throw in my referee gear bag when going out to games for the weekend, but with the 30 coming out I'm going to wait until I find the perfect one and maybe get A Silegei in the meantime but IDK, what are your guys opinions on what the next logical step is for the perfect vape? I know I want some other carto tanks, probably a big daddy and an ibtanked

I appreciate the locals taking the time to read my ridiculousness and offer there kind suggestions I can't wait to read them all

tuney

Dec 19, 2013
grand island

Looking forward to hearing about some of these meets you guys have, seeing others setups, talking vape, trying juices and atomizers, pretty much everything, it's been two weeks smoke free so far and I couldn't imagine ever going back, after seeing how diverse this world is and all the things that I could try it's been like Christmas at my house everyday even though my mailman must hate me..

The current gear goes like this, Itaste MVP V2, Itaste vv vw v3, IGo W dripper that I can't seem to figure out, AGR plus carto tank which I love, Kayfun Clone, Aqua Clone, spider mini rda, Some AGA titanium thing that I haven't set up yet, Juice, Juice, Juice, Silica, Kanthal, Stainless Mesh, a pocket torch, pro tank mini, kanger evod, iclear 16 and 30, some basic little cheap tools from harbor freight blah blah blah, I'm sure I left some things out and yes I probably went a tad overboard at the beginning but whatever, I'm not smoking, and it's not like I have anything else to do with all this extra money.

So what am I missing? In my opinion I want a DNA box mod, a nice aluminum cased hefty one that I can throw in my referee gear bag when going out to games for the weekend, but with the 30 coming out I'm going to wait until I find the perfect one and maybe get A Silegei in the meantime but IDK, what are your guys opinions on what the next logical step is for the perfect vape? I know I want some other carto tanks, probably a big daddy and an ibtanked

I appreciate the locals taking the time to read my ridiculousness and offer there kind suggestions I can't wait to read them all

welcome,
get a real kayfun lite plus and / or a real russian 91%. they work much better than the clones and no need to dremel out the juice/air channels with a 0.06 diamond bit. build a micro coil (around 1.5 ohms seems like a sweet spot so far) using 28 or 26 gauge kanthal on a #36-27 drill bit. roll up and loose fit (not too loose but don't fit it tightly through the coil) some organic cotton and cut it so it just touches the lower deck without blocking the juice/air channels (be sure you have cotton to coil contact on the end coils after draping it down on the lower decks).
i like the organic cotton / micro coil experience so much that all my atties now use cotton (evods/gennies/rdas).
can't comment on a vv/vw device but i see a dna30 in my future.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
...there's only one answer for that.... ZNA, ZNA, ZNA....

The current gear goes like this, Itaste MVP V2, Itaste vv vw v3, IGo W dripper that I can't seem to figure out, AGR plus carto tank which I love, Kayfun Clone, Aqua Clone, spider mini rda, Some AGA titanium thing that I haven't set up yet, Juice, Juice, Juice, Silica, Kanthal, Stainless Mesh, a pocket torch, pro tank mini, kanger evod, iclear 16 and 30, some basic little cheap tools from harbor freight blah blah blah, I'm sure I left some things out and yes I probably went a tad overboard at the beginning but whatever, I'm not smoking, and it's not like I have anything else to do with all this extra money.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread