• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rochester area chit-chat - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
I am sorry to hear that ..... at least it is only a top cap though! (no I will not elaborate on that one!) The meet was great ... love the way that the shop turned out.
Well the Christmas vape meet turned out great. I had an unfortunate accident after I had gotten home though. I went to chamfer my new Z Atty air hole and the damn drill bit broke in the process. Nice and slow. I accidentally pulled trigger too much and BAM. Now I need a new top cap lol

You guys were awesome and I am very glad I got to meet some of you! Got me out of my shell that I have been in for almost a year now. Also very happy that I was able to acquire my first Zen device. The rose gold is beautiful! I just joined ECF as soon as I got home and I plan on being frequent here on this thread. Anyone feel free to friend me! Everyone have a great holiday!

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Well the Christmas vape meet turned out great. I had an unfortunate accident after I had gotten home though. I went to chamfer my new Z Atty air hole and the damn drill bit broke in the process. Nice and slow. I accidentally pulled trigger too much and BAM. Now I need a new top cap lol

ouch!

I am sorry to hear that ..... at least it is only a top cap though! (no I will not elaborate on that one!) The meet was great ... love the way that the shop turned out.

yeppers, Mike's new Zen Cave turned out awesome ;)

Meh, I was able to smooth everything out. I reamed that thing out with a smaller bit until I get another top cap. No more air turbulence for now :)

sucks how Murphy's law happens when ya don't expect, at least it's useable for now

You guys were awesome and I am very glad I got to meet some of you! Got me out of my shell that I have been in for almost a year now. Also very happy that I was able to acquire my first Zen device. The rose gold is beautiful! I just joined ECF as soon as I got home and I plan on being frequent here on this thread. Anyone feel free to friend me! Everyone have a great holiday!

see bro....I'm so freaking glad I tricked you into going ;)

Welp... After elevnty billion, borderline spam posts, I'm here.

Cass and I made it up to the GTG last night and met a bunch of you. Def a fun group of folks.

Getting to walk through the shop and see the production was AWESOME. I think a lot of people (myself included) take these products for granted. Seeing all the work that goes into producing a quality PV has really opened my eyes. So I want to say thank you again to Zen for the tour. Maybe next time he will let me push a buttons ;)

Hopefully we can get a few of our friends that Vape to join in here. Cass and I both run local car enthusiast forums (RocLife.org and RocDubs.com) and I know I'll be sure and mention this section of ECF over there.

Thanks for having us!

CaminoDiablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
East Pembroke NY
Want to say it was a fun meet, enjoyed all the old and new friends. Just was nice getting together again but this time in Zen's shop, it's turning out to be very very sweet. BTW, can anyone send me rats email or phone? I want to ask him about a few juices he made. Thank you ahead of time.

Shaitaan:11529329 said:
So now that I have my first Zen.... Anything I need to know, pointers, tricks, tips?

now ya gotta post a picture in here of it for those that didn't show :) that rose-gold is gorgeous brotha

Soon as I can make a picture small enough to post here on this forum I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread