retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I've never heard of them. Is this a safe website to buy from?

No. Do not order from them. Server failed the SSL test. They have certain ciphers enabled that should be turned off.

ericbnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Piedmont Triad, NC
I've never heard of them. Is this a safe website to buy from?
I have placed a couple orders with them. Real people answer the phone if you have a problem from my experience.

Ordered a GP, got a different model (item was wrapped in tissue paper inside the GP holster, honest mistake) called, offered to send call tag and correct item. I ended up really liking what they sent so when they called me to follow up on Monday - yes, they called me - they said not to worry about the $6 price difference and enjoy the mod.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
I thought so, you find any better I'll have a look see, as I'm buying the RSST right now.
This is a good buy......nice to have a few spares as they do wear out after awhile.......................................................I see this on the eciggity and many other

sites......always get a kick out of it........and I quote........"Warning: This product is for advanced users only and proper precautions/handling should always be used"

...unquote.....always get kind of a chuckle out of it..........but probably a good thing as some folks in the beginning don't quite understand the process.......

nice find on the RSST..............

Reactions: 52anddone

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
This is a good buy......nice to have a few spares as they do wear out after awhile.......................................................I see this on the eciggity and many other

sites......always get a kick out of it........and I quote........"Warning: This product is for advanced users only and proper precautions/handling should always be used"

...unquote.....always get kind of a chuckle out of it..........but probably a good thing as some folks in the beginning don't quite understand the process.......

nice find on the RSST..............

Oh Boy, We're Advanced Vapers, Trucker :thumbs:.:banana::rickroll::vapor::toast:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
WoW ! Then there is nothing wrong with paying $13 now for New Old stock. Thanks Trucker. BTW, at what size is you're air hole, and what Wattage/Voltage/Ω's do you run in yours ? I've been running at between 13-15 watts in my KGD MTL builds for so long that I can't remember when I started doing it that way, but now with this RSST (my first Genny) and my modded 1.25mm air hole, I seem to be running at a lot less Wattage/Voltage than I'm used to (to get the same flavor from the same juice), like in the neighborhood of 8.5 Watts/3.44 Volts for a 1.39Ω, 4/3 wrap, 32g Twisted Kanthal build with 325 SS 316L wick.

Reactions: thetrucker

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
1ace80677834f3e8cd951172ce14e11d.jpg

Adjustable air, glass, Magneto hybrid RSST. Think I gave $10 for it on Madvapes. Now available for $7...

They've also got the Magneto One hybrid mod for $15, and the dual coil pyrex for $7...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
WoW ! Then there is nothing wrong with paying $13 now for New Old stock. Thanks Trucker. BTW, at what size is you're air hole, and what Wattage/Voltage/Ω's do you run in yours ? I've been running at between 13-15 watts in my KGD MTL builds for so long that I can't remember when I started doing it that way, but now with this RSST (my first Genny) and my modded 1.25mm air hole, I seem to be running at a lot less Wattage/Voltage than I'm used to (to get the same flavor from the same juice), like in the neighborhood of 8.5 Watts/3.44 Volts for a 1.39Ω, 4/3 wrap, 32g Twisted Kanthal build with 325 SS 316L wick.
I drilled the hole out to 2 mm and run 28 guage 5 wraps...use a jewlers screw driver that fits down into the wick hole ....run at about 15 to 20 watts.......

This is a pic of my RSST in it's heyday.............lol.....
SmokNaturalRsst.jpg

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Thanks Trucker, I guess that my settings are not that far off from what one would expect. Being a KGD/Rayon user ever since I first started vaping in Aug. of 2014, I'm finding that I might have more learning to do than I thought I originally would with this Mesh wicking.

I started out using just the mesh rolled up to fit the wick hole, then I started to cut the bottom end with a vertical slit up about 5mm and fan the bottom out some, now I'm cutting 2 vertical slits up about 3-4mm from the bottom of the mesh wick and fanning those out to look like a fan for more surface area for the juice (sometimes I get to Chain Vaping and out run my wicking). Am I expecting too much from Mesh. I don't know if all this "Razzle Dazzle" with my wick is doing anything at all, but it seems to be keeping me off the streets at night ;). I have always cut a piece of mesh about 40mm x 65-70mm, fold over 1 edge and crease it good, then roll it to get it to fit into the wick hole on the RSST (3.4mm hole measured).

Presa TC 100/RSST;
P1010187 (Custom)ecf.JPG
Presa TC 100 settings;
P1010188 (Custom)ecf.JPG

Build is 4/3 wraps of 32g Twisted Kanthal A-1 around 316L SS 325 mesh.
My next build will be with 30g single wire Kanthal A-1. I have 316L SS 325 and 400, with 350 and 450 coming as I type. I mix my own juice at 50/50, but haven't decided which mesh works best for my kind of vaping yet.

Edit; I forgot to add that I only torch the part of the wick that the wire touches, and the wire itself, separately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread