1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

RTD Vapor, A+++ Customer Support

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by dhomes, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dhomes

dhomes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just had my first experience with RTD Vapor, and as I do in these cases, it's time to leave a review for the vendor.

Randy there has A+++ customer service, due to a mess up on my side I used a wrong ZIP code on the Shipping address and USPS took about a week between sending it and retuning it to origin. I was a bit concerned as my order wasn't a small one (+$200) so I hit the Help Desk maybe one too many times (shame on me). he was patient and fast on answering to each one of my questions and even offered to re-ship it to the correct address on his account (so I wouldn't pay S&H again)

Still, I preferred to receive store credit as I just got a new high end VW device (a futura) and didn't have a need for a Zmax V5 anymore. I'd rather buy a couple different things. He just gave the credit today, a day after picking the package himself from USPS.

Shipping on the original purchase was immediate! Less than 24 hours after ordering.

Prices are excellent for a US vendor as well. I'm hitting FastTech a lot less these days as I'm tired of waiting weeks for cheap stuff that breaks down after a few weeks of use (last couple of rebuildables)

All in all, I'm sold as a new customer and greatly recommend them

2. Vash

Vash Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Love RTD .They are my only battery vendor period :)

3. dhomes

dhomes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mostly agree, too bad they are not carrying my favorite batteries (Sonys 30 Amps). but I understand AWs have a very strong following!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.