Status
Not open for further replies.

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
:facepalm: wellll....looks like I'll be ordering more tube in the am.....

I'll just have to send you some stock to make some to match these tubes....lol

Actually, the measurments for the ones ordered is Bottom: 1.75", Top 7/8".
Sorry that was the one I originally created. The ones that were ordered I increased slightly to add more room for juice. And make it s a standard size.
I appologise I did not ammend that.
Dan

Robert T

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Lake City, Florida
Just cause it was the two women "at my table" who won, does not mean it was fixed LOL
I was no where near the drawing bucket, nor was I in control of the person drawing.

But it was funny the two people at the table I was sitting at won them!

hehehehe... yes i know what you are thinking... "he still did not say it wasnt fixed"
Dan

Yes, that was funny but I can testify that Dan couldn't have fixed it (or at least it didn't look like he could from where I was standing) Caused quite a stir though! It was great to meet you Dan and thanks for letting me try the XL version, great throat hit! What a class guy.........

Robert

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
Dan was a perfect gentleman !!

AH HA! So you're saying he was just 'A Gentlemen'.... I seeeeeee.....

(BTW, nice touch w/ the shirt. You're the most easily identifiable in the pictures.)

Yes, that was funny but I can testify that Dan couldn't have fixed it (or at least it didn't look like he could from where I was standing) Caused quite a stir though!

And the conspiracy grows and grows... now there are conspirators at ~other~ tables. Always in Florida. Always. -Magnus

PKZap27

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
USA - Ohio
Yes, that was funny but I can testify that Dan couldn't have fixed it (or at least it didn't look like he could from where I was standing) Caused quite a stir though! It was great to meet you Dan and thanks for letting me try the XL version, great throat hit! What a class guy.........

Robert

Pictures or it didn't happen! :D

Am I Right Magnus? :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Just a gentleman ....no ....a perfect gentleman ! Hi Magnus !

I am going to watch you guys build yours.....I have a strong understanding...have been following since raidy and pailpoe came to ECF....I am mechanically capable...an electronics background (and I can solder !) I used to build BIG stained glass windows, am artistic and repair everything myself.

This really couldn't have gone to a more appreciative owner, I am fully aware of the treasure that I have ! Just want y'all to know that....

PKZap27

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
USA - Ohio
Some of the guys were laughing at me coughing when I took hits......I just handed it over to them and said here ! (as they proceded to cough ! nuff said !! LOL !!!) This is amazing !! I am very excited for you all to build yours !

Thank you Classy!

I'm excited as well.

How could anyone not be?

Congrats again!

You are so lucky. :p

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Just a gentleman ....no ....a perfect gentleman ! Hi Magnus !

I am going to watch you guys build yours.....I have a strong understanding...have been following since raidy and pailpoe came to ECF....I am mechanically capable...an electronics background (and I can solder !) I used to build BIG stained glass windows, am artistic and repair everything myself.

This really couldn't have gone to a more appreciative owner, I am fully aware of the treasure that I have ! Just want y'all to know that....

...and you three now have more experience than any of us with the scubagen... don't go anywhere, you are integral to our assemilation.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
hmmmm....I did get a show and tell from Dan !! ( and I am thinking I am going to attack a coil with an extra loop....cough-cough !) LOL !! Who the heck coughs vaping with an eGo battery !!!!.....ME !!!

That is epic! Can't wait to build mine! If only I had been at Vapestock sitting with Dan...Ahem...J/K of course! Congratulations on your win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread