Shipping Status Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Tracking notice sent Aug 2 - has not moved yet - electronic notification is all....still. 6 days?

Good morning Draconian,

Your order was dropped off at the PO yesterday afternoon, and the tracking will usually update within one day of being mailed. You should see it probably Monday I would estimate as its 2 to 3 days to get to Texas. Enjoy your new "toy" and if you have any questions about it's use or setup, let us know!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I posted this in the Workhorse thread also. (Only 1 reply needed:)). Hope I have the invoice number correct:

Hello Dave. When you get a minute, can you give us an up-date on your shipping status of the batches you are working on? I know you are probably taking extra naps, eating Bon Bons and watching soapies, but ....

My invoice is 29193 (Aug 30) .

Thanks much!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I had about ten order thru order 20056 that I had hoped to have shipped by Friday, but didn't get them done, I came in this weekend though and finished them up so your tracking numbers on those will update tomorrow (Monday). Now working on orders from 20057 thru 20106 (Friday August 29th thru Thu Sept 04) and we'll have those all out by Wed-Thursday. After that we have a few from over the weekend (fri, sat, sun) which we should have out by Friday. Then we'll be all caught back up. I think they are pretty much all sold out now and we'll have more in stock hopefully the following week.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I had about ten order thru order 20056 that I had hoped to have shipped by Friday, but didn't get them done, I came in this weekend though and finished them up so your tracking numbers on those will update tomorrow (Monday). Now working on orders from 20057 thru 20106 (Friday August 29th thru Thu Sept 04) and we'll have those all out by Wed-Thursday. After that we have a few from over the weekend (fri, sat, sun) which we should have out by Friday. Then we'll be all caught back up. I think they are pretty much all sold out now and we'll have more in stock hopefully the following week.
Hi Dave, thanks for the response. Sorry you had to work this weekend (but grateful too). Perhaps I am not reading the invoice number on the email I received after I placed my order. I'll just cut and paste it here:
29193-1409419370
I'm confused with how my number fits with the sequence you mentioned above. Thanks much...

On second thought...I bet the invoice numbers are different than the tracking numbers right? (Me....rubbing my forehead)

Last edited:

ericd07

Mar 5, 2014
Houston
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411894177.035650.jpg

Not sure what's up. Says delivered but nothing in mailbox. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread