Shipping Status Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
-TI 18500: 15 of the 35 Titanium Simplicities have shipped as of yesterday. I'm pushing Kevin to get at least another 10 out today and the remaining 10 on Monday. Kevin has been the one polishing, fitting and assembling them. These aren't mass produced, they are hand finished to a "flawless" surface (as flawless as can be). We can't rush it.

-P+ Strata: I have about 40 more P+ Strata to ship. We are machining the extra long switch posts (which will be free of charge) for them to work better with the Shorter IMR batteries as the existing switch posts on your P+ are too short to add enough washers. We should have those posts done being machined today and I estimate we should be able to get them out Monday and Tuesday.

-Simplicity and Simplicity Strata: We have about 100 Simplicity units currently assembled, and we hope to have the rest all shipped (including the Simplicity RDA's) by Friday of next week.

-ELA Strata, Top caps are done being machined (all the posts, screws and tips and delrin pieces are done too). We will start on the bottoms Monday. There is about one week of machining on them (they take about 20 minutes each to machine just that bottom piece!). I belive we can get them finished by next Friday and they will commence shipping and I will make it a goal to get them all out within a week of their completion.

-ELA: I'm now down to just about 100 orders. This is my baby, I do All the final finish, prep and assembly. That won't change and its why its so slow, but we are close. I will put a realistic estimate that I will have all remaining ELA's shipped by the end of March. I'll make it my mission in life. I promise.

I know we are behind the ball, all three of us here are working hard to get your stuff out, but most importantly , not just shoving crap out there. I'm .... and over controlling here, but we are doing the best we can to make sure quality isn't compromised over volume. I only ask for a few more weeks of your patience, the light at the end of the tunnel is near, I Promise.

David

Last edited:

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
-TI 18500: 15 of the 35 Titanium Simplicities have shipped as of yesterday. I'm pushing Kevin to get at least another 10 out today and the remaining 10 on Monday. Kevin has been the one polishing, fitting and assembling them. These aren't mass produced, they are hand finished to a "flawless" surface (as flawless as can be). We can't rush it.

-P+ Strata: I have about 40 more P+ Strata Simplicities to ship. We are machining the extra long switch posts (which will be free of charge) for them to work better with the Shorter IMR batteries as the existing switch posts on your P+ are too short to add enough washers. We should have those posts done being machined today and I estimate we should be able to get them out Monday and Tuesday.

-Simplicity and Simplicity Strata: We have about 100 Simplicity units currently assembled, and we hope to have the rest all shipped (including the Simplicity RDA's) by Friday of next week.

-ELA Strata, Top caps are done being machined (all the posts, screws and tips and delrin pieces are done too). We will start on the bottoms Monday. There is about one week of machining on them (they take about 20 minutes each to machine just that bottom piece!). I belive we can get them finished by next Friday and they will commence shipping and I will make it a goal to get them all out within a week of their completion.

-ELA: I'm now down to just about 100 orders. This is my baby, I do All the final finish, prep and assembly. That won't change and its why its so slow, but we are close. I will put a realistic estimate that I will have all remaining ELA's shipped by the end of March. I'll make it my mission in life. I promise.

I know we are behind the ball, all three of us here are working hard to get your stuff out, but most importantly , not just shoving crap out there. I'm .... and over controlling here, but we are doing the best we can to make sure quality isn't compromised over volume. I only ask for a few more weeks of your patience, the light at the end of the tunnel is near, I Promise.

David

Shouldn't that part be just P+ strata?

Further, after all this is dome and caught up at the end of march....what's next?....what I mean is just about every device on the super T site is sold out...if I were shopping for a new device or suggesting super T to a new person....what's next more simplicities, ELAs, the reworked precise?

Tintreach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good catch Drozd, edited :)

Probably more ELA's, a 26650 Simplicity and Perhaps the new P+. Also would like to do a run of 22mm Diameter by 20x1mm threaded Strata's for other brand units (I think that's the thread on most of them).

I think your right in the threads Dave. I hope this isn't taken offensively, why don't you make just 510's and then make a Hybrid adaptor similar to Fusion Mods stuff. That means the the 22mm Stata will fit on anything! Hybrid optional?

I would definatly be down for some 22mm Super T products.

CenTexVpr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2013
Central Texas
Thanks for the update David. I would much rather have your best a little bit later than your 2nd best Right Now Dammit! I know you are doing your best to get your customers the best quality gear as quickly as you can and still maintain your quality standards. I thank you for your integrity. I love my Simplicities & know I will love my ELA & Stata.:toast:

Danielsuzuki

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Katy, Texas
Good catch Drozd, edited :)

Probably more ELA's, a 26650 Simplicity and Perhaps the new P+. Also would like to do a run of 22mm Diameter by 20x1mm threaded Strata's for other brand units (I think that's the thread on most of them).

.... I need a second job.

And a 26650 simplicity, and an ELA, and more T tips, and, and, and... This is going to be expensive!

eternalsurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Tryon, NC USA
Thanks for the update! Can't wait for all my stuff to come in! :thumbs:
A 22mm 20x1 Strata would be great, as would a 510 Strata with an optional hybrid adapter! There are a few popular devices out there that are not 20x1. Wouldn't mind seeing a 23mm 21x1 Strata also, as long as we're dreaming! ;) However, you know what I'd really like to see... a 3-4ml ELA-Strata tank! :w00t: :)

undeadpine

Mar 8, 2012
ohio
Hey Dave,
Look man, I know that the machining/completion process is a time consumer. I think that a majority of your frustrated customers are just stuck on the fact that:
1.) their paying a premium price for something that no one has really seen
2.) the estimated shipping time was 2 to 3 weeks and they are way past that
3.) they don't understand what there getting.

To the customers
When I shop, it's quality over quantity (anyone that looks at my past posts will see this as familiar) My p+18650 was my first mod, I read on a lot of sites that this was the mech product to buy if you wanted something that was built with quality, has an unreal warranty, and looked like like art. I lost it... Saddest moment of my Vaping career. I loved it though and still to this day and have not owned a better device. If you guys want instant gratification, get an ego. You want style and quality that is not found in anything else, buy from super t. These things are wicked.

To Dave
Dude, hire some people to crank these things out and focus more on engineering, you have a beautiful mind and an eye for detail. I feel like you could revolutionize the Vape world but these limited runs need to go unless you are using titanium/Damascus. I want a damn p+... In Damascus... Snap to it! Lol.

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
Hey Dave,
Look man, I know that the machining/completion process is a time consumer. I think that a majority of your frustrated customers are just stuck on the fact that:
1.) their paying a premium price for something that no one has really seen
2.) the estimated shipping time was 2 to 3 weeks and they are way past that
3.) they don't understand what there getting.

To the customers
When I shop, it's quality over quantity (anyone that looks at my past posts will see this as familiar) My p+18650 was my first mod, I read on a lot of sites that this was the mech product to buy if you wanted something that was built with quality, has an unreal warranty, and looked like like art. I lost it... Saddest moment of my Vaping career. I loved it though and still to this day and have not owned a better device. If you guys want instant gratification, get an ego. You want style and quality that is not found in anything else, buy from super t. These things are wicked.

To Dave
Dude, hire some people to crank these things out and focus more on engineering, you have a beautiful mind and an eye for detail. I feel like you could revolutionize the Vape world but these limited runs need to go unless you are using titanium/Damascus. I want a damn p+... In Damascus... Snap to it! Lol.

I second that... time is money... Having a line of what some people would consider "the best" doesn't do you any good if you can't buy them... AND??... we can't wait to see what's next...

It's just that there is so much "good stuff" that a lot of people didn't get a chance to buy...I'd snap it up in a heartbeat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread