• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Should I cancel (reduce) my Fasttech order? 210mls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vo0Do0

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Tokyo, JP
Thanks guys. I was just searching through these posts and the net in general and got worried after hearing about a monthly (one shipment) 120ml limit on juice and, a 2 clearo limit and a 1 device limit.

Yeah I had around 400ml turned away from customs. It took nearly 4 months to finally get it back. Might depend on which customs it come through. I dont order more than 120ml of nic juice in one shipment anymore.

Oh! Youre gonna vape chinese juice? Good luck on that. haha

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
Yeah I had around 400ml turned away from customs. It took nearly 4 months to finally get it back. Might depend on which customs it come through. I dont order more than 120ml of nic juice in one shipment anymore.

Oh! Youre gonna vape chinese juice? Good luck on that. haha

How did you get it back?

paulyporu

Sep 3, 2014
Japan
Why would you order Chinese juice? Cancel that crap

Gotta start somewhere. I knew nothing of e-cigs 3 weeks ago and had 2 different people put me onto Fasttech. Keen to get off the cigs I made an order. I've been busy learning about box mods, mech mods, coils, batteries, RDS's etc. etc ever since. Juice will be next. The Chinese stuff is cheap so no big deal tossing it. I like the idea of the D.I.Y. if you can get the nicotine into the country.

Any recomendations on good juice?

Vo0Do0

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Tokyo, JP
How did you get it back?

Customs told me they will send it back to sender, which was my buddy back in WA state, and they sent it the opposite direction toward Asia, Europe route. It took around 2-3 months to get to him with no tracking. So I figured I just lost out on hundreds of dollars.

But eventually it got back to him and he broke it up into 3 shipments fo me...it was super steeped. haha

My favorite juice is grants vanalla custard and thats sold by him himself. Also a good source for juice is vapedudes, skyline vapor, and mt baker vaper (the last one i dont like but some do and its cheap). Dont vape chinese juice man. haha

xcrazydx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
United States

Vo0Do0

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Tokyo, JP

I have that VP1 charger and a niteCore 4 bay charger and the xtar vp1 kills the nitecore. The vp1 kicks ... (booty).

Also +1 on the AW batteries, they are pretty damn good. I havent gone below .5ohms yet and my AW 18650 is all good at that ohm range. If I go lower I do want to get the vtc5's though.

paulyporu

Sep 3, 2014
Japan
Never buy batteries from eBay, Amazon, fastech, etc. Buy from authorized and reputable vendors
Where can we find these batteries in Japan? I've searched online for all the recommended batteries and nothing pops up for Japan except Amazon, Rakuten and the Japanese Vape shops (which are just full of Fasttech stuff).

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread