Canceled my order & not sure need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
so I ordered off fasttech and decided to cancel. They had everything set to ship on the 30th and I am impatient and knew I wouldn't be happy waiting so long lol
so I had a pink VAMO V2 and battery's n my cart. I have about $52 to spend and want something like it or the VAMO. Also would like to be able to pay with PayPal. Let me know what you all think on where to order and what to get.

Thanks so much
Jess

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Hi
so I ordered off fasttech and decided to cancel. They had everything set to ship on the 30th and I am impatient and knew I wouldn't be happy waiting so long lol
so I had a pink VAMO V2 and battery's n my cart. I have about $52 to spend and want something like it or the VAMO. Also would like to be able to pay with PayPal. Let me know what you all think on where to order and what to get.

Thanks so much
Jess

You will pay more here then with Fasttech, however they are having tons of problems with shipping batteries plus you might have ordered a clone which comes with a cheap battery. So many people think a clone is as good as the name brand, but not so.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
You will pay more here then with Fasttech, however they are having tons of problems with shipping batteries plus you might have ordered a clone which comes with a cheap battery. So many people think a clone is as good as the name brand, but not so.

Fasttech's Vamos are the real thing. I recommend the stainless steel version because it's much sturdier.

But I agree that there are problems with shipping batteries from China right now. Buyer beware.

State Of Zen

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
Colorado

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
But what batteries & charger should I get?

I'd just get the charger and 2 or 3 AW 18650 batteries, that they have. decent price on the bat's, can't go wrong with AW's considered the best, and charger looks decent but I don't like the huge plug adapter. That way you can start up and everything arrives at the same time.

XTAR WP2 II Multi-charger

edit: Just looked at their 18650's and they are only 1600 mha ones.AW IMR High Drain 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery

maybe get the ones at Provape, only $1 more and 2000mha: AW High Drain Rechargeable Batteries | Best 18650 Batteries

this is the charger I use: Battery Charger for Electronic Cigarettes
Works well and have had no problems with it.

this one is supposed to be one of the best available: Best Rechargeable Battery Chargers: Pila Battery Charger & Pila Charger

Good luck. Also they have the gold model lavatube on sale too.

Last edited:

State Of Zen

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
Colorado
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread