Just a little bit of my horde:

P1140357.jpg

Maurice Pudlo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
United States
I'd rather shop at WALL-MART than Walmart*.

I'm sure the gentleman who founded what is now Walmart would be shocked at what it has become.

It really has gone downhill since he passed away. I know that's not saying much but its true.

I try to stick with local or family owned shops when I can, even if they are selling the exact same stuff. Its all about who you hand your money to that matters.

Maurice

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I love the crystal Magneto Nikkita! I want a gold one. Like I need anything else. lol
Regular Magneto no Smok logo from US vendor with an IGO-W clone, a Novice clone with a Cobra clone and a K100 (Empire clone) from US vendor and that tip was made US.
408339682.jpg

408006541.jpg

406909326.jpg

Thank you! .. The Crystal Magneto was a risk for me, I am not the "rhinestone" type, but I saw really good pics for it on Ebay by a US seller, and I kind of fell in love. As far as aesthetics, it does not disappoint. The inlaid work is done really well, and this Mod is a heavy beast at 140 grams, soooo thick, its like a Crystal Big Nasty :laugh: ... I like the real Magneto too, and might get one because I like the switch. :)

And I am diggin your KSD Novice, I think it is so sweet and clean looking. It's on my 14500 Mod list.

spookyluke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
carlton, VIC, AU
My daily carry. I have two vamo V5's, several Pro Tanks and a Hyper Tank just collecting dust for almost two months now. I haven't found anything even close to my fasttech nemesis and real Russian 91%.

View attachment 302546

Great minds think alike

3ydasu6y.jpg

Some more china...

ru8unaqy.jpg

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Diggin the Aqua and the Origin ... I have my eyes on that pairing. How does the Origin Mod perform?

The FT SS Origin is a slim beauty. It is stunning. The finish is first class.

Reigning champion, the Brass Chemi, cleaned Origin's clock in a 0.6 ohm bout. Score was 0.193v to 0.427v. Origin wants a rematch; says the button was not firmly pressed. Maybe the firing pin was not fully held against batt. How is this possible? Well the Chemi and my other China mods have sloppy switch tolerances so switches need to be firm center pressed for best results.

In Origin's defense, it hits just fine. Never had issue with soft hits. I have even cloud chased w/ Origin and it did fine.

Like many mods the batt rattle and switch adjustments can be snugged down and tuned for custom throw w/ a few DIY shims.

My only complaint about Origin is the switch feels loosey goosey. more loosey goosey than Chemi.

Origin generates outstanding vapor w/ Aqua, IGO-F or AGT atop.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
The FT SS Origin is a slim beauty. It is stunning. The finish is first class.

Reigning champion, the Brass Chemi, cleaned Origin's clock in a 0.6 ohm bout. Score was 0.193v to 0.427v. Origin wants a rematch; says the button was not firmly pressed. Maybe the firing pin was not fully held against batt. How is this possible? Well the Chemi and my other China mods have sloppy switch tolerances so switches need to be firm center pressed for best results.

In Origin's defense, it hits just fine. Never had issue with soft hits. I have even cloud chased w/ Origin and it did fine.

Like many mods the batt rattle and switch adjustments can be snugged down and tuned for custom throw w/ a few DIY shims.

My only complaint about Origin is the switch feels loosey goosey. more loosey goosey than Chemi.

Origin generates outstanding vapor w/ Aqua, IGO-F or AGT atop.

Now that is the kind of answer I like! ... Ok, I can mod loosey goosey, because I need a 21mm Mod ... to round out my collection. I think I need two, the Origin, and the Avenger, these should satisfy me! .. :unsure:

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Now that is the kind of answer I like! ... Ok, I can mod loosey goosey, because I need a 21mm Mod ... to round out my collection. I think I need two, the Origin, and the Avenger, these should satisfy me! .. :unsure:

If I were sitting on more dough I would get original Origin because you can't fix loosey goosey. I suppose you could sleeve switch post with a custom bushing if you were a machinist. You can ignore loosey goosey and vape happy on a China budget.

Camaroboi13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
San Bernardino, CA, USA
Been on this site before... my iHybrid clone with the sharpie mod, Chi You clone w Nimbus Clone, Nemesis Clone w Kraken Clone, wife's iHybrid clone....

New drip tips installed (both made in China lol), these two are my all day machines...the nemmy goes everywhere w me, the chi you stays on my nightstand for watching tv before I go to bed...

eMats

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
United States
I love the crystal Magneto Nikkita! I want a gold one. Like I need anything else. lol
Regular Magneto no Smok logo from US vendor with an IGO-W clone, a Novice clone with a Cobra clone and a K100 (Empire clone) from US vendor and that tip was made US.
408339682.jpg

408006541.jpg

406909326.jpg

How do you like that Cobra clone on the Novice. I was thinking of getting one for my 14500 mods but wasn't sure about the performance.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
It works fine eMats. I'm not a big fan of mesh wicks so I don't use it a lot, but when it's working it's nice but I don't have a real one for comparison. I got it at FT and they have many different sizes for their cobra clones, that one in the pic is 16mm. I'm going to try a cotton wick with it and see. Yarn was too floppy but I didn't try too hard.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
If I were sitting on more dough I would get original Origin because you can't fix loosey goosey. I suppose you could sleeve switch post with a custom bushing if you were a machinist. You can ignore loosey goosey and vape happy on a China budget.

Can't fix?? A stronger spring and strategically placed delrin no workey? :( ... I might like loosey goosey though, it depends on how loose the goose is :laugh:.

I have to take apart the switch on my new Crystal Big Nasty (new name), I love the uber short throw, and magnetic switch, it fires consistently so far, but it has a slightly grindy feel to it .. hoping it may ease up with use, but I wanna see if there is something I can do to smooth it out.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
It works fine eMats. I'm not a big fan of mesh wicks so I don't use it a lot, but when it's working it's nice but I don't have a real one for comparison. I got it at FT and they have many different sizes for their cobra clones, that one in the pic is 16mm. I'm going to try a cotton wick with it and see. Yarn was too floppy but I didn't try too hard.

I forgot to mention I did enlarge the air hole, (there is one) it's tiny.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009

This is the best FT cobra and it has thick tank:
$11.86 Cobra Genesis Style Rebuildable Atomizer (3.5mL) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Avoid the thin tank FT cobra model.
It is tough and produces very high quality vapor w/ cotton ball dual wick.

For a higher quality glass topper that produces highest quality vapor get AGT:
AGT Titanium Rebuildable Atomizer - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

The above small chamber toppers produce outstanding vapor quality. My AGT does not leak laying down. These toppers have small wick holes and require good wick making skills (not for newbee).

eMats

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
United States

I find that using SS mesh with these types of atomizers wicks the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread