Show off your mods/APV's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I got my Z atty pro today. Well yesterday, but my Sister didn't let me know. NOW I get why RBAs are so great. It came pre wicked and coiled and also some extra oxidized wicks. I have Kanthal on the way and 2 SS 12'x12' sheets of 500 mesh. It's incredible! The juice tastes SO much better it's unbelievable.

I also got an Nhaler Reactor atomizer tank. It, too, is awesome!!

Z atty pro on my Provari:
RBAs002.jpg

Wick and coil. No, the wick and coil are not touching the post. Just looks that way:
RBAs003.jpg

Nhaler Reactor atty tank on the Provari Mini:
RBAs001.jpg

The Reactor tank uses a larger atomizer with a small hole in it. Very similar to a carto tank, but tastes way better. Hit's like a freaking freight train. So does the Z atty pro.

I'm officially an RBA convert. Thanks for encouraging me. Especially Paul!

LOL!!!! I still very much dislike RBAs. They just aren't for me. I sold the ZAP within 36 hours.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I love mine now. Hated them when I started. Once Paul got me headed in the right direction with them, it got much easier. I can roll a wick like an old pro, and wrap my wire perfectly the first time now. Though I will admit it was getting ugly at the beginning.

See, Paul set me up with a wick and coil. I had to cram the wick in the hole, although I did install the coil correctly, or at least I think. There are no hot spots. Wetted the coil/wick with juice. But I get nothing but dry, nasty, metallic hits.

I mess with small parts all day, everyday. The last ....ing thing I want to be doing is ....ing with an RBA.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
If you want, send it to me. I will get it running and send it back. Can't say as I blame you on not wanting to mess with it.
See, Paul set me up with a wick and coil. I had to cram the wick in the hole, although I did install the coil correctly, or at least I think. There are no hot spots. Wetted the coil/wick with juice. But I get nothing but dry, nasty, metallic hits.

I mess with small parts all day, everyday. The last ....ing thing I want to be doing is ....ing with an RBA.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
You would be able to check out exactly how it's set up when you get it. It's easy to copy, once you have one that works.

Paul sent one that was set up correctly. A coil and wick. Still can't get it to work. Unless you mean the whole damn RBA. But I'm 99.99% sure I set it up correctly. I can attach wires. :laugh:

Best non RBA to me is hh357 i do enjoy them on occasion. you can also practice wraping coils using silica wicks i havent been a fan but the terminator from discountv has been treating me good.

Not a fan of the HH357. I don't like that I have to suck it coffee through a stirring straw. I prefer a slow draw.

aidreon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
France
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread