3452a1t.jpg

[wolf whistle] Now THAT is purrrrdy....

rielevilnside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Renton Washington
Hi everyone...

Just got a Katana V3 but i don't what the whole story behind...something happened?
Why the creator stops?
What the main difference between all versions?
Please enlighten me, thanks in advance...

The Katana v3 was made By Pieceoffcake of course. The V3 was the third run of the model. The main differences between the versions is mainly the threads. V1 was fairly simple and escalating up to V3 the threads were more refined and smoother. Also there was more holes in the battery sleeve. V2 and V3 were almost identical minus a few minor things= v2 has 2 holes in the battery sleeve and the engraving of the Katana was more prominent. Other than that not much differences unless is a V1 which are pretty rare.

POC stopped because he was going to work and then putting in lots of time getting all of the units that were ordered from the ukvapors co-op assembled and shipped out. I believe it was around or just over 70? maybe more? (can anyone quote me on the exact number of V3's made? I can't remember since he said it on the thread but it shut down. :( Anyway he needed a break. Be proud that you own one and if it is your first RBA like it was mine be proud for that too!! welcome to geny vaping! and don't give up. If you have any more questions feel free to hit me up.

rielevilnside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Renton Washington
yes v3 has 4 holes in batt tube too. I know for a fact the v1 has less threads on the atty cap and maybe the v3 and v2 are more polished. other than that not much difference between v2and v3. as for tanks and orings i might try to look into fuzed quartz tank or pyrex glass as well. Lorderos would be the guy that would really have a good intel on that.

Phr0stByte

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2011
Virginia is for vapers
OK - my Kat has started leaking on the inside - I believe its because the short post slides up and down pretty easily when changing from big bats to small bats. I seem to recall a vid or something on how to fix this, but can't find it now. Anyone have an inkling of what I am talking about?

patch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
nyc
has anyone here had to replace the positive post? got a katana off the classies with a jacked up positive post. when i disassembled the atty i noticed that the spring that is obscured by the black delrin insulator (where the positive end of the battery makes contact with the positive screw) was mangled and twisted causing many problems. any info would be so great! thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread