• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sigelei 75W TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
Reputed to have market-leading temperature control and highly accurate resistance meter.. device lock, spring loaded 510.. quite feature packed for a single 18650 mod of this size. Is it really the sex? Let's discuss.

P.s. anything cloudysheep say is bedek one. [emoji14]
Weiii what thing I bedek leh?

Reactions: Comrade Vape

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
my friend has one, very subpar battery life compared to evic-mini or d2
Ahh that's what I heard.. especially in TC mode but for normal power (wattage) mode it's actually pretty decent tho.

But really the build quality on this thing is mmmph. First sigelei product for me so quite an eye opener. Just wanted something beefier than the subox for field usage. :vapor::laugh:

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
image.png

plumeofred

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2014
Battery life is not the problem. The issue is the chip is too safe. It cuts off the battery too early. To me it's not really an issue. It has a micro USB charging port unlike the d2 and build quality is really up there. I always bring extra batteries or have a powerbank nearby to charge.

Temp control works like it should but can only use nickel. Honestly I can't find fault with this mod. Sigelei is a really solid mod manufacturer. If you like a heavy, well built mod that is simple to use get this. Nothing fancy, it just works. Really2 love this mod. Glad I have the chance to use it.

Reactions: Comrade Vape

starlord1

Oct 11, 2015
Patagonia
Ahh that's what I heard.. especially in TC mode but for normal power (wattage) mode it's actually pretty decent tho.

But really the build quality on this thing is mmmph. First sigelei product for me so quite an eye opener. Just wanted something beefier than the subox for field usage. :vapor::laugh:

yup, no doubt sigelei are known for their reliability and built quality.. I've tot of buying 1 myself too..
however I shall wait for this sexy beast..

Sigelei-200W-2.jpg

plumeofred

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2014
yup, no doubt sigelei are known for their reliability and built quality.. I've tot of buying 1 myself too..
however I shall wait for this sexy beast..

Sigelei-200W-2.jpg
Yah just get any of their products. Confirm won't spoil. If you guys notice, sigelei always use the same buttons for all their mods. That's cos the buttons really solid. Best buttons ever. The chrome won't fade (seems to be real polished steel or smthing) and no rattle. No accidental press so far even when I keep it in my bag and forgot to lock it. It only works when you want it to.

Why I got this mod was because I lack a single battery mod and I just want a simple mod for on the go. Just so happen that this suit my needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread