Status
Not open for further replies.

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
Here is Sig's first mod with TC. Looks to be a single 18650 with removable side panels. Not sure what board is in it but I would think it will more than likely house a yihi board.

Sigelei 75W 75 Watt Variable Box Mod with Temperature Control

Sigelei-75W-4T.jpg

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Woah sweet deal right thur. I've also been waiting on them to release this sweet baby jesus. But damn it all I just bought a VS rDNA last night and have a mini VF from focal still waiting for the preorder to end. Now I just might have to get another.... but I doubt it lol.

EDIT: just seen that price tag I just might be bit again

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
If it's single battery and using a Yihi chip then it's probably going to be on the expensive side. I only know of two Yihi chips that can do temperature control on a single battery, and they both cost over $70 for the chip alone. Now, I suspect Sigelei would be getting quite a discount, but I suspect it would still be $50+ per chip. I'll be surprised if this mod is less than $100.

That said, it is interesting.

If it is a Yihi chip then I sure wish they would do a dual parallel 18650 version. Would be nice to have a 4200 mAh temp controlled mod. (Up to 6000 mAh if it worked with 20A batteries.)

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
I would highly doubt that it wouldn't be a YIHI chip considering thats what all sigelei models use...
That would be my thinking too. Only way I could see them deviating from yihi is if they made the mistake making their own board. Yihi is becoming known for quality boards.

Reactions: Maverik_X

Maverik_X

Apr 30, 2015
Utah
plus.google.com

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I saw somewhere, I think it was Joyetechs Instagram their prototype of their temp contol mod. It was a orange mod and a black mod that fire to 60 watts from what I gathered

I saw that too. 60w and Ti / ni 200 modes as well.

---

On topic, pre-ordered this one.

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
Woah price dropped $20 bucks.... damn them all trying to get me to go for it... I will not acquiesce!!! lol I knew I should of waited a bit more to buy my mods but my dna's are holding up just fine.
They need to get that puppy down to around what you can order the ipv4 for 65-80 bucks.

Reactions: jstrong
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread