Silo Beast - Still going strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

kronos01

Aug 8, 2013
Sydney Australia
I have been vaping for about 4 years now and been off the cigs for all that time. I am not a sub-ohm vaper as I enjoy MTL vaping. Coils need to be at least 1.5 ohm.

A year or so back I discovered the Silo Beast. Didn't think much of it at the time due to the coils that were provided. Then the Triton was released with the 1.8 ohm coil. This made the Silo Beast the perfect tank for me, and forced me to put all my Nautilus tanks into storage.

This is the only tank I use, but I have tried the Triton and one or two other odd ones. But none seemed to be as consistent and leak-free as the Silo Beast (it will leak a little when coils is well used but easily cleaned/drained).

I have a couple in reserve for future use, so the main concern for me is keeping the batteries up to date. I mainly stick to the Eleaf i-Stick 30W (I do not need any more than that vaping at 10-12 watts which is my sweet spot). They work OK but they do break eventually, particularly the TC 40W, which just stops firing after a few months. Occasionally I try new mods - Cuboid Mini, Vaporesso Tarot Nano are great . Evic Basic is nice, but the small battery limits life.

I have hit my sweet spot, sticking to a range of low-nic tobacco flavours (Desert Ship and Virginia are my faves but my wife loves Cowboy). Happy with the way things have gone over the years and only have concerns about the continued availability of the Triton coils.

The governments here in Australia are still pig-ignorant about vaping and recently sneakily passed a law banning nicotine liquid (which was always the case, but had an opportunity to do the right thing). Vapers are now being treated the same as smokers.

Anyway, that is my story.

All the best to everyone out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread