Single Coil Serpent RDTA by Wotofo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SD Andy 92154

Sep 2, 2013
San Diego, CA
I ordered one about 4 days ago and it is scheduled to be here on Wednesday. I'm a single coil lover and this seems like it will have awesome flavor.

Will give my first impressions and compare to my other favorite single coil tanks (OBS engine nano, kf5, merlin and EXO rta) once it comes in.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I ordered one about 4 days ago and it is scheduled to be here on Wednesday. I'm a single coil lover and this seems like it will have awesome flavor.

Will give my first impressions and compare to my other favorite single coil tanks (OBS engine nano, kf5, merlin and EXO RTA) once it comes in.

I've had my eye on it. But was waiting to Hear a few user reviews. Definitely let us know what You think when it arrives.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
OMG my serpent RDTA is stuck at Customs in Anchorage, Alaska. Item is being shipped FEDEX.

Reason for delay: Description provided is insufficient to classify commodity.

Anyone ever have items stuck at customs and if so how long was the delay?

That's Odd.

I wonder why the Heck it even went to Anchorage in the First Place?

Who did you buy it from?

Reactions: Eskie

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I've only had One Package that got Stuck in Customs.

It went in to Los Angeles ICS, disappear for over 2 Weeks, then remerged one day and got to my door 3 Days later.

It had Clearly been Opened and Poked n' Prodded. But it was all there. And it all was in Working Condition.

I'd give it at least a Week before I started to Worry about it. It will probably get to you. But it could take Awhile.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
It doesn't have side airflow. Tha airflow comes up in the centre of the deck like the serpent Mini.
Sorry, to clarify I meant the side airflow slot for the air to travel to the center coil, just seems a bit large for the 4.5mm airflow on the deck. I'm sure its fine, just seemed like overkill at a glance, maybe its not.

budd77

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2016
Sorry, to clarify I meant the side airflow slot for the air to travel to the center coil, just seems a bit large for the 4.5mm airflow on the deck. I'm sure its fine, just seemed like overkill at a glance, maybe its not.
I had another look at it and it's definitely on the larger side. The Serpent Mini has 2 small air slots vs 1 on the rdta.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

It does look like there it has Very Large airflow openings/channels.

What would have been a Cool Addition is if Wotofo included a Reducing Adapter to put in the Deck Air Hole for people looking for a more Restrictive Draw.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
I got mine in 2 days ago and the flavor is amazing ....I want to say this is my favorite Wotofo atty and I immediately ordered a second. The flavor guys is pretty amazing and it can be dialed down to a very restrictive lung hit. In a couple reviews people have even said MTL is possible but IMO it is not the opening is too large under the coil and a good MTL is much more then just being able to dial down the airflow. If wotofo offered some sort of insert for the airflow and a BF pin this thing would be beyond perfect as it stands this as quickly turned into one of my favorite atomizers and literally one of the best atomizers for flavor I have EVER used....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread