Not open for further replies.

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
This is exactly what I would like to know. I'm still rocking the original Cloupor 30W box mod. My m80 stopped charging after a couple years but this thing kept going. I'm sick of charging it all day though. I'm not sure about what is technically smallest but from the research I have done these are the dual 18650 mods I'm interested in. I was trying to keep reliability in mind which is exactly why there isn't an Eleaf on that list lol, don't get me started, very bad luck.

Kanger Kbox160
Smok R200
Cuboid 150W
Joytech eVic Primo 228

Vaep

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
San Diego
Eleaf is great! I've been with them since the jump....Yes, they've all eventually died, but im surprised they even lasted as long as they did for the price. I figure, if I drop a mod on the ground, it doesn't matter what company I buy from; its gonna break, so might as well go cheap. Plus I'm always losing my mods, so even more reason. Eleaf usually makes the most compact mods, with decently solid construction. The iPower though, definitely feels premium compared to their older mods - The buttons, screen, and the paint/finish doesn't fade so it ages nice. Took a beating....I just bought another one for $35 shipped

Last edited:

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
This is exactly what I would like to know. I'm still rocking the original Cloupor 30W box mod. My m80 stopped charging after a couple years but this thing kept going. I'm sick of charging it all day though. I'm not sure about what is technically smallest but from the research I have done these are the dual 18650 mods I'm interested in. I was trying to keep reliability in mind which is exactly why there isn't an Eleaf on that list lol, don't get me started, very bad luck.

Kanger Kbox160
Smok R200
Cuboid 150W
Joytech eVic Primo 228
You say eleaf are unreliable but suggest a kanger mod??
Kanger are the worse company ever, every tank I've had from them as leaked!

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
You say eleaf are unreliable but suggest a kanger mod??
Kanger are the worse company ever, every tank I've had from them as leaked!

And every eLeaf product that I or my colleagues have purchased died in very short periods of time what do you want from me? lol I came to give the OP some suggestions I don't care who likes what.

That is a great mod Oldschoolib good call.

Reactions: stols001

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I have two of the Minikin v2 and like them both, the TC works nicely.

Minikin-v2.jpg

• Useful

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
And every eLeaf product that I or my colleagues have purchased died in very short periods of time what do you want from me? lol I came to give the OP some suggestions I don't care who likes what.

That is a great mod Oldschoolib good call.
That's your opinion, let's agree to disagree cos whilst you can't recommend eleaf products I can!
Btw it's not so much the Kanger mods I've had a problem with, it's mainly the tanks.
They all just leaked a good one :(

Mike McVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Right on the Smok GX2/4 box it says "The smallest dual 18650 mod". Can't say with 100% certainty this is true but I've compared mine to numerous dual 18650 mods local B&B shops and so far it's true. With the plus you can run it in 4 battery config...

• Useful

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
The smallest dual battery mod I have is the noisy cricket II-25.
I'll second that, and throw in a vote for it. I bought mine a while ago on the forum and it's been nothing but reliable. Sure, it's not "fancy" in that it doesn't have a digital display and it doesn't do TC, but once you get it dialed in to your preference (in VV mode), it just works.
Pricing is still pretty good IMO (around $30) but not that competitive considering the kind of features you can get in an inexpensive mod these days, but I think it's still worth it.

They also have a 22mm version with the same features if you want to go a little narrower.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I'll second that, and throw in a vote for it. I bought mine a while ago on the forum and it's been nothing but reliable. Sure, it's not "fancy" in that it doesn't have a digital display and it doesn't do TC, but once you get it dialed in to your preference (in VV mode), it just works.
Pricing is still pretty good IMO (around $30) but not that competitive considering the kind of features you can get in an inexpensive mod these days, but I think it's still worth it.

They also have a 22mm version with the same features if you want to go a little narrower.
Noisy crickets are good little mods, I have one ordered after trying my friends :)

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Not a popular mod (fairly new) and not a company that I've seen many mentions of, but I was surprised at how small and comfortable to hold the Rofvape Warlock Z-Box is (I have the black & red one)!

Anthony did a review on it that was not very favorable, but I haven't experienced any of the issues he had with his (haven't tried temp control on it yet myself, but I hardly use TC anyway). Batteries were a little fiddly when I first installed them and one wasn't making contact correctly, but I have found a way to ensure that both batteries make contact better by holding them both down inside the mod for as long I could while closing the battery door (as I slide my thumb out of the way little by little as I close it). It's been trouble-free and discharging evenly since. Unfortunately, it's been sitting unloved since the black Merlin Mini that I have on it (fits quite well, BTW) keeps getting bubble lock that is really pissing me off. :-x I just haven't had the time to clean it out and re-wick it to try again with thinner juice.

The only other 2-battery mods that I own are the Lost Vape Therion DNA166 & the Tesla Nano Steampunk (this one feels like a brick, but it is gorgeous and can double as a weapon :lol:). My Warlock looks/feels much smaller than either of them, looks so freakin' cool, and I found it cheap for under $34. :hubba:

Last edited:

rwat

Nov 23, 2017
Hi all, smallest I found was Eleaf Invoke, specs say 72x45x27mm (why I ordered just today..Black Friday fever begins!)
FYI in the ‘what are you vaping’ small but powerful dept, loving me some Mt Baker 6mg menthol, Aspire Cleito w/SS316L*+factory bubble glass (no leaky) @33.3w/450F thru my eVic VTwo (just love performance, quality and feel of that mod, plays all day under 40w)
Cheers!
02558604-2120-405E-8A06-DF5BE4D371DE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread