SMOK GX350 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitie

Jun 22, 2017
So I bought my GX 350 a few months ago and I love it. Recently its been asking if I want watt or temp mode and when I try to change it it moves automatically between the two. It also automatically changes the wattage every other time I lock it to 6.00w which is super annoying because once when I try to get the wattage up to 145 (my usual) then it locks without warning then does the temp watt mode thing. If I don't press anything it stays lit up and keeps switching between them. I was wondering if this is a common problem and how to get it fixed or if I need a new one. I'm pretty new to this but I know the basics and have been educating myself. Thanks in advance.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I don't know why people keep getting smok mods

I suppose there are at least a few vapers that like their Smok mods and use them without issues?

they all seem to be plagued with issues

That would have to be "all" less the 3 I have, hopefully 4 when my GX2/4 arrives.

To be fair, what product is produced today that is without issues? To add to that, what other product is forced to push out products quickly before government control takes over?

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I suppose there are at least a few vapers that like their Smok mods and use them without issues?

That would have to be "all" less the 3 I have, hopefully 4 when my GX2/4 arrives.

To be fair, what product is produced today that is without issues? To add to that, what other product is forced to push out products quickly before government control takes over?
To be fair my second alien is running flawlessly but my first the screen is just black & yeah that's true. That's why I'm building a stash :)

Reactions: OlderNDirt

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
To be fair my second alien is running flawlessly but my first the screen is just black & yeah that's true. That's why I'm building a stash :)

Acquiring the GX2/4 is adding to my stash! Actually, I hope I like it so well, something else will move into my stash drawer! :w00t: My "stash" pales in comparison to some, but getting there.

Reactions: Skold

Mike McVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

FWIW had my GX2/4 day five now, flawless so far and lovin' it. Even have a 2nd one ordered for backup as of last night.:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread