Need help with the new Smok GX350

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidenArW

Jun 9, 2017
Had same problem with mine after 4 days so today I just braved and took it apart started by removing black trim around screen and it solved problem instantly. I found a puddle of liquid sat on the button so I cleaned and dryed it and it work ok again. Until I added the button back in, so now I've left button out as I normally stick too one wattage.

Attachments

• 6B56AC2A-CE06-4500-8004-F9151CFEC046.jpg
    6B56AC2A-CE06-4500-8004-F9151CFEC046.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 138

Kim74

Jun 18, 2017
Hello, my girlfriend just bought the new 4cell gx350 Max wattage is 350, she loves it, I love it (when I steal it and crank it up with my tfv12) but quite often the thing sets itself to 350 watts! She's cooked more than 3 atomizers for her tfv8, and has switched back to her 213. Has anyone who has this mod had that problem? If anyone even has some basic troubleshooting that we can try out we would be eternally grateful!!

PS. This is my first post, first time finding this forum. What a cool place, glad to have joined the community!
I also bought the gx350. I have had it about 6 months now. Just in the last 2 weeks it has been cycling through the settings and turning it's self up to 350 watts. I can get it to stop for a few minutes/hits, but then it does it again. Plus at times the LCD screen will stay lit after it has cycled up to 350 watts. I love this mod, but this is getting really old fast.

Saint1

Jul 6, 2017
Hello, my girlfriend just bought the new 4cell gx350 Max wattage is 350, she loves it, I love it (when I steal it and crank it up with my tfv12) but quite often the thing sets itself to 350 watts! She's cooked more than 3 atomizers for her tfv8, and has switched back to her 213. Has anyone who has this mod had that problem? If anyone even has some basic troubleshooting that we can try out we would be eternally grateful!!

PS. This is my first post, first time finding this forum. What a cool place, glad to have joined the community!
I have the silver and black GX350 and so far haven't had any issues with it. It works amazing.

MARK SHEVLIN

Jul 10, 2017

I have a GX350 with T8 on it and have the same problem. I have 3 T8's and it only happens with one of them on. With the other 2 t8's my t12 and my t4 on it works fine so it appears to be connected to the tank

Bryan Sumatra

Aug 3, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Duplicate post
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread