SMOK RTA and RDTA question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRussianVaper

Apr 22, 2016
Funny you mention the velocity. I made a topic just the other day asking for peoples opinions , since i want to get back into using rda's. I'd get the tobeco clone V2 though. Check out the topic if you have any opinion on any others that people advised me on if you have the time in the RDA section.
I looked at your post, and they are all good RDA's, Personally I do not like Tsunami because of the air inlets not allowing a lot of juice, but then its just my personal opinion. The only thing I can suggest is for you to get the one you really like, the one you think is awesome.

Reactions: chazz80

chazz80

Mar 28, 2016
New York
Thanks Russian. I'm going to go with the velocity. It's just seems nice and simple with such few parts to have to worry about. I'm at that point now whne rebuilding/cleaning huge RTA's is becoming stressful and i don't look forward to having to recoil/wick. With the RDA it just seems so much more simple. lol but then i know after awhile the RDA honeymoon will end and that i'm going to hate having to constantly drip :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread