Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Morning!

So... any news about the subcontest about the first mention of 'vape' or 'vaping'?
Who won and more importantly, when was it mentioned first?
Thanks!
Smokey said he has to look into it and will announce the winner sometime today/tomorrow depending on where you're from lol.

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Smokey said he has to look into it and will announce the winner sometime today/tomorrow depending on where you're from lol.

So... he said the same thing he said yesterday? It's 8:31AM over here, heh. 06:31AM for Smokey...
Oh well, waiting continues.

@Jaysen B. they haven't extended anything as far as I know. Those dates were on smok's website right from the start. To my knowledge, they are incorrect, since the contest started only on 25th and SJ said it will run for a week, confirming yesterday, that the big draw will be done yesterday and winners announced today. Again, I'm GMT+2, so two hours ahead of Smokey.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Bringing this forward
The winners from the last 48 hours are as follows:

@hmar
Winner #30 @GPC2012
Winner #31 @keyman550
Winner #32 @KatzWh1skers
Winner #33 @angelphyre
Winner #34 @Koolkiz
Winner #35 @CountBoredom
Winner #36 @That_vaping_guy
Winner #37 @DJD
Winner #38 @Kurt0402
Winner #39 @NealBJr
Winner #40 @mudmanc4
Winner # 41 @pbanj
Winner #42 @NancyR
Winner #43 @hmar

Congratulations! Remember to send your mailing address, tel no and email address to @SmokeyJoe

I need to spend some time working out who [HASHTAG]#winner[/HASHTAG] 45 is - thanks for all the entries on the sub contest, some really interesting answers :)

5 additional Quick round winners - not yet officially posted.

#44 still undermined - Duplicated winner(removed) - Possible Pif?

v1ks_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Bringing this forward

5 additional Quick round winners - not yet officially posted.

#44 still undermined - Duplicated winner(removed) - Possible Pif?

I do believe that #44 was thrown back in the drawing bin and given away in the quiz that took place yesterday night(evening for USA).

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
If they're the same guys with an eBay store, don't use their stuff on anything painted - somebody just had a bad experience with that in the Kanger Subox thread. The material they use I don't think is the D-Noc/automotive vinyl that peels off easily - it's more industrial strength - so if you ever try to peel it off, it'll take some of the paint with it. Also, he had a little problem with offgassing. That's why he had to peel it off.

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
Yes I gotta say I've been blessed by this awesome community here at ECF and @BamaBabe4Ever why would you want to trade it looks like it's gonna be an awesome mod get it and try it out before you try getting rid of it lol

I won both. There was quite a few that did I think. @ChiBear85 won one of the Innokin quick draws, then the final grand prize for Innokin and he won in this contest too.

@ChiBear85 did also. To bad he won in this one (joking :p ) I could of maybe bribed him into a swap :lol:

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Morning!

So... any news about the subcontest about the first mention of 'vape' or 'vaping'?
Who won and more importantly, when was it mentioned first?
Thanks!

I dont think that many even bothered to reply....maybe 4 or 5 of us?

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Strange... That means there are two mods left.
Oh well, I guess everything will be sorted out in due time.

No, only #44
#45 is already committed - Vape Question winner - TBD

SmokeyJoe said:
I need to spend some time working out who #winner 45 is - thanks for all the entries on the sub contest, some really interesting answers

v1ks_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
No, only #44
#45 is already committed - Vape Question winner - TBD

Which makes it two... :D
Unless TBD does not stand for To Be Disclosed, but is an actual member of the forum. :p

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. What I wanted to say is exactly that - two mods without a name to them.

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

v1ks_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
I dont think that many even bothered to reply....maybe 4 or 5 of us?

I wouldn't be so sure.
In the first couple of hours after announcing the subcontest, answers were flying left and right... most of them were way off, because no one bothered to read the actual rules, but even then, I think it works out to more than just 4 - 5.

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
If they're the same guys with an eBay store, don't use their stuff on anything painted - somebody just had a bad experience with that in the Kanger Subox thread. The material they use I don't think is the D-Noc/automotive vinyl that peels off easily - it's more industrial strength - so if you ever try to peel it off, it'll take some of the paint with it. Also, he had a little problem with offgassing. That's why he had to peel it off.

Not sure, but I wouldn't put it on a painted mod. All it can do to the X Cube is leave some sticky residue on the stainless steel.

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread