Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Yes I gotta say I've been blessed by this awesome community here at ECF and @BamaBabe4Ever why would you want to trade it looks like it's gonna be an awesome mod get it and try it out before you try getting rid of it lol
It's not ECF branded though :(

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Do we need a recap?
  • We're still waiting to hear who won the vape/vaping contest.
  • 5 winners today from a series of quicky "lightning round" contests.
  • Today was the last day to enter the main draw and they should be picking the winners shortly. They'll probably announce them here. On the Innokin giveaway, they listed by first name and first 3 letters of last name, or first 3 letters of email address +.xxx (net, com, edu, gov, etc). No security issues with those.
  • What did I miss?
Winners List: Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win... | Page 1183 | E-Cigarette Forum
The list only adds up to 48. 1 will be awarded tomorrow (vape/vaping contest), and I'm guessing 1 is on reserve because of a discrepancy in one of the lightning rounds.

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
..........:facepalm:

j/k :lol::lol::lol:

Fine, let me rephrase it once more. :lol:
There are two sets, for whom the name of the winner isn't known yet.
#44 which was a double draw and was removed
#45 which will go to the winner of the subcontest (which hasn't been announced yet)

That is pretty much what I mean by saying that two sets haven't found an owner yet.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Dude, number them any way you want. The Oliver post was updated and I went with that. The subsequent ones I listed as they were awarded. So as of right now, we're up to 48 winners.

During the lightning rounds, there was a moment when Caerulea paused for further instructions, probably for whether or not she was to post another question. She didn't, and I'm guessing that was to keep one on reserve for the discrepancy with who won the Casablanca question.

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
i have contacted smokey with my address and phone and was just wondering whether i should expect a reply or not haha (this is too the people who replied to me i havnt the energy to go back to the replies haha)? any new on the rest ?

He will reply, but it may take a day or two.

v1ks_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Dude, number them any way you want. The Oliver post was updated and I went with that. The subsequent ones I listed as they were awarded. So as of right now, we're up to 48 winners.

I was replying to @crxess
Yes, we're up to 48. That is correct.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
i have contacted smokey with my address and phone and was just wondering whether i should expect a reply or not haha (this is too the people who replied to me i havnt the energy to go back to the replies haha)? any new on the rest ?
I did get a automated pm with same email. Nothing else.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Do we need a recap?

All you help much appreciated. :D

But I think some aren't keeping up, even with the list.:(

Upshift would help.

#44 & #45 are the Blanks
#45 smokeyJoe reserved for the Vape answer
#44 was the Duplicate(cleared) possibly PIF

Who's on First :shock:
:lol:

Fingers crossed for an official final list in the morning.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Kurt, people have been getting auto-replies. If you get anything else at all, it would probably be a "like" on your message from SJ.

v1ks_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia

I did get a reply on the same day, but I'm fairly certain that he had less things to worry about back then.
After that our communication has been somewhat... thin. :)
He has a lot of stuff to do and is busy, busy, busy. As long as you've sent him your details, you're good.
No one knows when/how the sets will be shipped. It's at SMOK's discretion.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Not sure, but I wouldn't put it on a painted mod. All it can do to the X Cube is leave some sticky residue on the stainless steel.
The XCube II isn't bare stainless steel. It appears to have a clear coat on it because the surface is not textured from the brushed stainless steel, but it very smooth and actually will reflect like a mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread