Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
I'm working on my first cup
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

I just finished testing an import for a client, and now I get to implement!

Cheers!

Ahah! So the day hasn't actually started yet. :lol:
Mine normally starts only after the second cup of coffee, haha!

jpbavaro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2015
Pennsylvania
I just rolled over the 100 like mark! *sings* movin' on up!

Lmao. Nah. I wish I had time to be more active in here. Y'all seem like pretty fricken awesome people. Always looking for new vape peeps since my fiance doesn't care about the mechanics of anything, long as he can use it. Lmao

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I just rolled over the 100 like mark! *sings* movin' on up!

Lmao. Nah. I wish I had time to be more active in here. Y'all seem like pretty fricken awesome people. Always looking for new vape peeps since my fiance doesn't care about the mechanics of anything, long as he can use it. Lmao

Well.. "Does it work" does happen to be an important part of vaping.. he may move beyond 'does it work'.. ya never know.. :)

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
. I just a notice today that a prize I won on 8-31 shipped today from china.

Guess I took that to mean that his winnings in this contest had been shipped. Wasn't aware there was another contest going on somewhere to win on 8-31.

It's early and I haven't read many posts this morning so I'm probably not getting context.

Anyways, Good luck to all in the remaining 250 units today!!!!!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Guess I took that to mean that his winnings in this contest had been shipped. Wasn't aware there was another contest going on somewhere to win on 8-31.

It's early and I haven't read many posts this morning so I'm probably not getting context.

Apparently there are contests going on all the time here... there is a whole forum here dedicated to contests

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
I was wondering if I should have posted my real name or username when entering. Might be interesting to see some of the names that are posted.

#1 Mickey Mouse
#2 Nunya Business
#3 Amanda Hugginkiss
#4 Anita Mandalay

I can't recall some of the funnier ones called into Moe's bar on Simpsons.

v1ks_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia

Uh, oh... can't really comment. I've received no notifications what so ever.
Perhaps it's from another contest.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
It's going to all depend on the contest provider. Most of the contest I've won that shipped from inside the USA you'll get your prize in 3-4 days.
The disrupter took 9 days. I just a notice today that a prize I won on 8-31 shipped today from china.

PS >The 15 mil contest the vendor contacted me but before ECF acknowledged my pm to the contest administrator. You just never know.

The prize you won shipped on 8/31 is the same one that took 4 1/2 days to reach me.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I was wondering if I should have posted my real name or username when entering. Might be interesting to see some of the names that are posted.

#1 Mickey Mouse
#2 Nunya Business
#3 Amanda Hugginkiss
#4 Anita Mandalay

lol.. I used my real name because if I won I wanted the mailman to know who to give it to.. I daresay he might not have wanted to deliver mickey mouse's package to my address! hahahaha

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

v1ks_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia

#1 Mickey Mouse
#2 Nunya Business
#3 Amanda Hugginkiss
#4 Anita Mandalay

My go-to alias when I don't want to give my name, is either Un Known, or Unk Nown. :lol:
Yes, very original, I know...

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
It's going to all depend on the contest provider. Most of the contest I've won that shipped from inside the USA you'll get your prize in 3-4 days.
The disrupter took 9 days. I just a notice today that a prize I won on 8-31 shipped today from china.

PS >The 15 mil contest the vendor contacted me but before ECF acknowledged my pm to the contest administrator. You just never know.
But aren't those Vendor contests? I guess that's what I'm trying to find out if this contest will be handled by ECF or is the vendor shipping the prizes. Where they might be shipped from and so on.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
It is interesting some of you guys are getting shipping information from the random drawings in this thread I assume?

Are you receiving the information via email you provided smokeyjoe?

I was winner #22 and have not received any shipping information.

The shipping information, that people are talking about, was from a contest that had ended just before this one began.
Innokin had a contest and it was the first one that ever had a Global Thread. This is only the second one to have that distinction also.

No shipping info has been posted, for this contest, as of yet.

Good morning :)

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
Uh, oh... can't really comment. I've received no notifications what so ever.
Perhaps it's from another contest.
nor have i, im sure smokey is just super busy, and its up to smok anyway, hopefully we get some indiction eventually but either way im not complaining :)

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
The shipping information, that people are talking about, was from a contest that had ended just before this one began.
Innokin had a contest and it was the first one that ever had a Global Thread. This is only the second one to have that distinction also.

Morning Robin.

Any idea how long it will take them to sort all of this out and ship. And is ECF doing the shipping or are they coming from Smoktech ? If Smoktech are they coming from USA or China?

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia

thanks for clarifying that one for us :)

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015

Thank you.

Good morning to you as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread