Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpbavaro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2015
Pennsylvania
Well.. "Does it work" does happen to be an important part of vaping.. he may move beyond 'does it work'.. ya never know.. :)

Hahaha. I've tried. He doesn't have the patience for building and stuff. He's glad that I took a liking to it. Lol

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
The shipping information, that people are talking about, was from a contest that had ended just before this one began.
innokin had a contest and it was the first one that ever had a Global Thread. This is only the second one to have that distinction also.

No shipping info has been posted, for this contest, as of yet.

Good morning :)

Morning, Ms. Moderator Ma'am! :)

v1ks_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
pretty sure i remember something being said about china

That was me. Source below. This was... last Wednesday.

0sYq9WC.png

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Morning Robin.

Any idea how long it will take them to sort all of this out and ship. And is ECF doing the shipping or are they coming from Smoktech ? If Smoktech are they coming from USA or China?

I wish I had the answers for you.
I do not believe that ECF has the devices. I'm Guessing that Smoktech is doing the shipping. ECF (don't hold me to this) was only running the contest for SmokTech.

Bottom line: you all had fun (I hope)
If you won one, you will get it in due time.

In a perfect world, a rep from the company would have taken part in the thread to answer questions. We do not live in a perfect world.

These last two Global Contests were, in a sense, beta contests. As such, I think we all learn from them. I really love how they brought people together and hope that we have more of these. ;)

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I do not believe that ECF has the devices. I'm Guessing that Smoktech is doing the shipping. ECF (don't hold me to this) was only running the contest for SmokTech.

In a perfect world, a rep from the company would have taken part in the thread to answer questions. We do not live in a perfect world.

These last two Global Contests were, in a sense, beta contests. As such, I think we all learn from them. I really love how they brought people together and hope that we have more of these. ;)
FUN is an understatement. We had a BLAST. It was like a legalized riot. loved it. thanks for doing what you could to answer my questions. I had little hope anyone would have answers for sure, but between you and what other have gleaned over time I pretty much got all my answers. That's one of the things I love about ECF

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690

Well spoken. I could not have said it better if I tried!!!!!

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
FUN is an understatement. We had a BLAST. It was like a legalized riot. loved it. thanks for doing what you could to answer my questions. I had little hope anyone would have answers for sure, but between you and what other have gleaned over time I pretty much got all my answers. That's one of the things I love about ECF

Thanks to all who added info here. What great bunch of loons :lol:

v1ks_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia

Sure was and still is fun!
As for the rep... we had a good laugh about the rep logging in, seeing that the thread has around 500 pages in two days, with a heap of creepy clown pictures and promptly logging out!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Sure was and still is fun!
As for the rep... we had a good laugh about the rep logging in, seeing that the thread has around 500 pages in two days, with a heap of creepy clown pictures and promptly logging out!

Eeek! I missed the whole beginning of the contest. Did not know that happened. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread