Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
UGH. Why is it when the neighborhood gets UPS it is 10:30 - 11:00 am. When I get UPS it is 7-8pm :mad::mad::mad:
hey, at least you get them. :thumb:
I know they're told to do businesses first, so residential packages get pushed aside till the end.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
I don't know! I read quite a bit about that while researching, and I decided Heck With It. I went right to Ti, including my own builds. Just remember, Ni200 or Ti, NO TORCHING! No dry burning. Don't get the coils red hot ever. First, there is no need since contact coils are a waste of time really, and 2nd, with TC, you just check your build by setting your temp and dry firing. It'll turn your Ti blue or gold, and that's all you want. If you turn it grey, you'll want to toss it for safety (NiO2 particles). Sounds like there's a lot to it, but it is really all quite simple and makes sense once you do a little reading.
That's good to know ...I don't like a really hot vape so TC sounds perfect...just thought maybe you could taste the ni ...but I guess not because it seems like there is a heck of a lot of them!!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Jeez spam posts for Ollie are really getting out of hand :S
Spam is so yesterday! It's Treet meat now!
image.jpg

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
hey, at least you get them. :thumb:
I know they're told to do businesses first, so residential packages get pushed aside till the end.
True about the fact I do at least get them.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
You sound like my daughter. She lives down in Georgia and she will go 10 miles further to go to a target rather than walmarts. I have no problem with Walmarts but I guess a lot of people do.

Ever seen that website "the people of walmart" or something like that? That's how all 5 or 6 that we have in my county are. The ones nearest me are full of gang members too. Mostly they all come over the border from Memphis since our taxes are lower. They are building a new one right down the road from me and I'm hoping this one will be better since it's farther out in the county.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Anyone who wins one of these and wants to build their own coils should learn about Ni200 and Ti safety. For Ti, THIS thread is EPIC. It's long, but start at the end and work your way backwards and you'll quickly learn all you need to know about using Ti safely. I'm not even going to recommend Ni200 for self builds, as I have NO experience with them and don't want it. The pre-bought coils, Ti or Ni200, are a no brainer.

Titanium wire, vaping and safety | E-Cigarette Forum

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Anyone who wins one of these and wants to build their own coils should learn about Ni200 and Ti safety. For Ti, THIS thread is EPIC. It's long, but start at the end and work your way backwards and you'll quickly learn all you need to know about using Ti safely. I'm not even going to recommend Ni200 for self builds, as I have NO experience with them and don't want it. The pre-bought coils, Ti or Ni200, are a no brainer.

Titanium wire, vaping and safety | E-Cigarette Forum

That is only if you want to use the tc, some of us will never use that feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread