Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
With TC, it isn't about watts anymore. To USE TC, you HAVE to move on from Kanthal to Ni200 or Ti (or SS). And once you do that, you almost CAN'T get a 1+ Ohm build anymore. So now that you're down in the LOW Subohm range on resistance, you HAVE to have a .... ton of watts to get your vape. So everything you used to understand about watts gets tossed out. They become irrelevant but you now need a lot of them even though you don't NOTICE them. 40 watts on a .3 ohm multi coil is NOT hot, by any stretch. In fact, it's a lot cooler than 10 watts on a LR Kanthal atty.

GET IN HERE YOU GUESTS!!! Ya can't win anything by looking through the WINDOWS!

I tried TC, Evic-VT. Didn't care for it; my juice is too gunkilicious. Ti is too 'spensive to be replacing the coil every day!

Andria

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
8a987887d47c9b25de16719e2f7a78db.jpg

Random math
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
Lol, either this math is wrong or I can't math. It gets my shoe size, but not my age. :p

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Reading about this Smoktech X Cube II I see that you have to pay 2.99 extra for the TC capability.
I was just wondering why it wouldn't just come with it already. Is there some benefit to not having this activated? Do you have to use TC if it's enabled on the device? I could see if the price difference was 20 or 30 dollars then some would opt to not have it but 2.99?

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Reading about this Smoktech X Cube II I see that you have to pay 2.99 extra for the TC capability.
I was just wondering why it wouldn't just come with it already. Is there some benefit to not having this activated? Do you have to use TC if it's enabled on the device? I could see if the price difference was 20 or 30 dollars then some would opt to not have it but 2.99?
Where did you read that at :?:

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread