Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
That kitten is adorable, I miss mine we still have him but now that he's grown he's indoor/outdoor and he's a bird killing mouse eating varmint chasing machine lol he come in at night and lay's at my feet he won't cuddle for more than 5 minutes than he wants to fight you LOL . We almost got rid of him before letting him out, he was terrorizing is and hiding around corners to attack us and staying up all night getting into stuff! The wife had enough ( she don't like him cause she got him for herself and her choose me ) so she let him out one day and did not care if he ran off long story short he stayed and now he plays all day outside and he is so mellow at night now. Guess he had to much energy being coupled up inside all the time.

Our Tuxie was always an outdoor/garage kitty, because of my allergies; once I determined that zyrtec really does give me a full 24 hrs protection, and she got a little older and slightly less frantic, we started letting her in. Now she's a housecat who goes outdoors in nice weather, and yowls at us when it rains and she can't go out. :D

Andria

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
So let's Celebrate and

b435d0a1d2a404b8dc6212f482d3d37b8d11c88c4a1d93659795769b187ce424.jpg

Jaysen B.

Aug 18, 2015
San Jacinto, CA
Oh Trust me Mine DID
I unfortunately had to watch what smoking did first hand. My grandmother got pulmunary decease and thickened arteries. She suffered badly. Dr's gave her 2 weeks. She went thru 3 1/2 months of pure hell before she passed in hospice. We all were praying for her to die. I know that might sound bad but we wanted mercy for her

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Been of the stinkies for 102 days don't even crave then anymore and my wife still smokes, so that blows my mind, I've vaped for 3 years now, and quit in the past but always found a excuse to go back. This time it's different though. Since I started sub ohming it makes all the difference. The only time I think about smoking anymore is when she's complaining that I spent money. I tell her I'm spending less than half what iv was on cigarettes so if she wants to complain I could stay smoking again.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Been of the stinkies for 102 days don't even crave then anymore and my wife still smokes, so that blows my mind, I've vaped for 3 years now, and quit in the past but always found a excuse to go back. This time it's different though. Since I started sub ohming it makes all the difference. The only time I think about smoking anymore is when she's complaining that I spent money. I tell her I'm spending less than half what iv was on cigarettes so if she wants to complain I could stay smoking again.
Know what you mean. Tried to get mom to give it a shot. she took a few puffs here and there and went back to the stinkies. SAid at her age What the :censored: does it matter lol

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
So how long has everyone vaped here? Follow up been off the tobacco industries sticks o crap?

Vaping almost 19 months now... smoke free for a year and a month and some odd days. :D :thumbs: :banana:

ALERT THE PRESS, A MIRACLE HAS OCCURRED -- ANDRIA DOESN'T SMOKE ANYMORE!!! :shock:

:D
Andria

Jaysen B.

Aug 18, 2015
San Jacinto, CA
If you blow a huge cloud at her. She'll disappear for a sec or two and you can have a moment to pretend she wasnt there lol. Congrads also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread