Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxury

Aug 26, 2015
Ladies
file (1).gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay - Time to go get . . .
raster-version-of-eco-car-concept-isolated-green-car-with-battery-vector-version-available-in-my-portfolio_163361165.jpg

Do . . .
1_1292773908_12.gif

AND - Then maybe few Food Items to supplement what I have . . .
shopping-smiley-emoticon.gif

ALthough I doubt I even have the slightest of a chance, especially given how many post others have been able to make in this thread . . . Hopefully, "Ollie Bot" will show up and I'll get a little lucky by the time I get back to have been selected as a Quick Draw Winner . . .

SEE%2BYA%2BLATER%2BSMILEY.gif

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I have no job..

I actually went from working 6 days a week as an e-commerce manager to being a housewife due to a move, when I started looking a little too hard, hubby started talking about missing the pitter patter of little feet - so I would stay home.

I am a grandmother.. and I prefer not to be a mother after I am a grandmother.. so I am being a housewife..

figuring I'll start my own business by around this time next year, but it will be home based rather than outside the home.. this way everyone is happy!

My husband has never cared if I had a job or not... when our son was a kid, he preferred me staying home, because he feels as I do, that a child needs at least one parent available all the time, 24/7. Since he grew up and graduated (in 2006) jobs have been scarce, but my husband still doesn't care if I have a job; if I'm home, I'm not a) burning gas, b) spending money on makeup and clothes, and c) there is someone to take care of all the tedious stuff that has to be done during business hours so he doesn't have to take off from work. And since my home *is* my job, there are always good eats on the table at mealtime. Not that I'd ever do any housework or anything, laundry and dishes are about the extent of it... :D But cooking, ah, I can do that!!! :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread