Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Wow, I haven't eaten at a Rock'n'Taco for a long time. Might have to see if they're still around.

I think I'll have to try Rubio's new lime-cilantro sea bass tacos for lunch tomorrow...
One time we were up in New Paltz (hippie college town) about 20 minutes north of us and stumbled across a place that looked to be just like a Rock 'n' Taco. Hole in the wall joint that could seat 5 or 6 people in total. Food wasn't bad, but the servings were kinda small and a bit on the pricey side. All we had was burritos and tacos and it ended up costing almost $80 for the five of us.

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Sanibel Island sunset. Never forget this night, slept in the car with our daughter because she was having a screaming fit teething and I wouldn't allow it in the hotel room disturbing other guests. Be great story to embarrass the hell out of her when she gets older.

1011427_480773308671034_665323289_n.jpg

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
Stop trying figure Ollie out even he doesn't know how he's going to pick the winners till Joe gets up puts the key in and winds him up. The TFV 4 tank should mention it's better suited to diy liquid makers those triple and quad coil heads drain your juice like taking the plug out of the sink, bear that in mind when using them the rba section is the best I've used so far huge juice channels, nice big build deck and very forgiving on wicking as proved by me getting it to work like a dream.

Signing off for the nights so fingers crossed for all you guys winning a kit later. Joan hope your dad is OK I know how scared my wife and kids get when I have my tumbles so hope your OK as well. Finally for all our American members in areas likely to be hit by the bad weather hope your all batoned up and make it through with at worse a sleepless night take care and be safe. Goodnight all :).

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
One time we were up in New Paltz (hippie college town) about 20 minutes north of us and stumbled across a place that looked to be just like a Rock 'n' Taco. Hole in the wall joint that could seat 5 or 6 people in total. Food wasn't bad, but the servings were kinda small and a bit on the pricey side. All we had was burritos and tacos and it ended up costing almost $80 for the five of us.
When I was at school in Baltimore, the only tortillas I could find were in a can (?!) and spices were impossible to find. I had my Mom ship out some tortillas, jalapenos, some real taco sauce (you know, the un-branded red stuff) as well as some marinated carrots. Fixed it all up for my roommates--and two of the four turned their nose up at a free meal because it was "too spicy."

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
We did Pop Eyes for dinner..................Love Fried Chicken & More Fried Chicken.
Almost as good as Bacon wrapped Bacon!!!!!

I'm a Meat-gatarian. :D

Thats a GOOD thing. I never understood vegetarians.. If they love animals so much, why do they keep eating their food?!?

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Yes, but it's still at least 2 days out and our prep is pretty much done. Trying to justify to myself spamming a thread on a forum I just signed up for!!

:)

These contest threads are the only time when it's not really "spamming"... it's just, hmmm... frolicking? As folks try to win. I have no interest in this prize myself, but I enjoy the silliness -- if some random fluke occurred and I was to win, I'd be PIFing it to someone who really wants and needs it, but doesn't win it themselves.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread