Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
ATTB.jpg

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
So Cal, in the high desert.
Last year we got a great crop, this year nothing.
So Cal, in the high desert.
Last year we got a great crop, this year nothing.

I am curious.. is it possible to set up something using reclaimed water to water the plants? Or would that still violate te water usage restrictions?

I can't grow a thing to save my life. Our 3 pineapple plants did all produce pineapples this year ..... But I don't touch them.
Not even to pick the pineapples.. I fear if I touch them they will not survive LOL

Reactions: Opinionated

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Shawn if you get a few more say about 50 or so you'll be in competition with AngelPhyre.
Now now, it's not a competition...we both have enough to open our own vape shop, but so what?:p ...And actually I think Shawn has actually bypassed even me! :shock:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I am curious.. is it possible to set up something using reclaimed water to water the plants? Or would that still violate te water usage restrictions?

I can't grow a thing to save my life. Our 3 pineapple plants did all produce pineapples this year ..... But I don't touch them.
Not even to pick the pineapples.. I fear if I touch them they will not survive LOL
I do that with my washing machine water..... But it's not enough for all the plants and trees here

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Reclaimed water use is up to each water district and municipality. In San Diego, we have a couple of reclamation plants, but the city is way behind in extending the pipes to older developments, so a bunch of it gets dumped out to sea. :facepalm:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I just dug out my iPhone macro lens and took this photo.
fe30c8c303a1443f65af30370d1db9b5.jpg

I don't know what type of flower it is but its on a vine that randomly sprouted in my melon patch.... It closed up during the day and opens in the evening/morning.

Sent from my pip-boy

That's beautiful!

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA

Yes you can use "grey water" and not get into trouble. If you collect your washing machine water, it's good to use on plants provided you don't use phosporus based soaps

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I use the rinse water from dishes for watering potted plants and stuff outside. I removed 45 to 60 bushes out of my yard in the last 4 years and installed my own drips system for what I have put in. I've cut our water usage by about 70%
We use buckets in the shower to capture water that we then use to flush our toilets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread