Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
As an only one mod (tc40w + subtank mini) owner. I guess i will never win this contest.
Well, you're not the only one with only one mod. Seems there are a few of us here like that. I figure that in time I'll win one. There are a lot of contest here. If it takes a long time then I've most likely saved up enough to buy one by then. Fingers crossed the istick holds up til then. :D

Reactions: mudmanc4

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
@SmokeyJoe the earliest link I could find between the word "vape" and the use of e-cigs was the name of a website called "VapeFace.com" that has been around since January 2005. Their privacy policy was created January 11th, 2005.

jW5KTZh.png
Congratulations all!

And, here's a fun bonus contest. Requires a little work and probably favors people with a little Google-Fu....

I'd like to see if we can find the FIRST use of the word "vape" or "vaping" online in the MEOV (modern era of vaping) (i.e. since 2006).

I suspect it's on ECF, but it's quite possible it was used elsewhere - note: this usage must relate to e-cigs and NOT to any other substance!

When you find something credible, please post and tag me @SmokeyJoe in the post

Have fun, and let's see if we can crowdsource an answer :)

I'll pick a winner who's answer looks most plausible to me!

coldwind

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015
Well, you're not the only one with only one mod. Seems there are a few of us here like that. I figure that in time I'll win one. There are a lot of contest here. If it takes a long time then I've most likely saved up enough to buy one by then. Fingers crossed the Istick holds up til then. :D

I don't think that i can win this contest. I'm already saving for my next mod. I really want to try something with some power like xcube.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
I spent way to much on e-juice in the first month of vaping, because I really wanted to explore all the options and flavors. Every time i get mad at myself for spending to much on liquid, i just remember how worth it is because I am no longer smoking cigs!
That's the way to look at it. I never got into the flavors and stuff just make my own unflavored very cheaply. It's resulted in way less than I spent on cigarettes so I'm able to save little by little to get a new mod for when mine bites the dust.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Me! I don't own any tanks! But I have one coming from my win here!
I use my derringer all day long!
View attachment 485471
I started with tanks,then tried dripping,but got tired of redripping all the time haha,so i went back to my tanks.One day i decided to try a bottom feeder,and i was hooked,that's all i've used the last couple months now,and i have to agree the Derringer is fantastic,i have 2 of them and they are the only ones i use(i have probably 10 different rda's collecting dust haha),plus got 2 for my son because he really likes them too.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
I don't think that i can win this contest. I'm already saving for my next mod. I really want to try something with some power like xcube.
I don't think anyone really expects to win. Everyone seems so shocked when they see their name. I like watching people find out they won. Like kids at Christmas, lol.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I spent way to much on e-juice in the first month of vaping, because I really wanted to explore all the options and flavors. Every time i get mad at myself for spending to much on liquid, i just remember how worth it is because I am no longer smoking cigs!

I think a lot of us have spent way too much on juice at one time or another...just a rite of passage...that's how I ended up with over 500 bottles of juice at once...still have way too much even after PIFing a lot of it.:facepalm:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
My adv is peanut butter. 8 go though at least 8 ounces every 3 weeks and I rotate at least 3 other flavors in daily. I must have peanut butter all day, every day, though!! [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I'm pretty much the same way,i alternate between the 2,but both have peanut butter as the main flavor,and if/when i decide to change or add another adv,you can bet it'll have peanut butter too haha.
What peanut butter do you guys use?

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
That's some serious digging man! Good Job!

Okay, then, since 2006, the earliest I found was one of these two:
TOUK8qC.png

January 12, 2006. Or this:
iiKWDVO.png

January 8th, 2006. Not sure if this is what @SmokeyJoe is looking for, though.

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
I think a lot of us have spent way too much on juice at one time or another...just a rite of passage...that's how I ended up with over 500 bottles of juice at once...still have way too much even after PIFing a lot of it.:facepalm:
And we soooo thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread