Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Oh no!:eek: How could that happen! Our beloved Uncle got overlooked on his birthday! :facepalm:So sorry hon...I never even knew...well lets make up for it now, even though it's late (and just how late are we darlin'?)

And just from me...since you know what a slug I can be. :D
I'm glad you asked. :)

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Chevy PU3.JPG

Jaysen B.

Aug 18, 2015
San Jacinto, CA
Talking about fathers and new babies reminds me of when my boss was pregnant. Shortly before their first child was born her husband asked her, "How long will it be before he opens his eyes?" Men... :facepalm:
That is pretty funny

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Talking about fathers and new babies reminds me of when my boss was pregnant. Shortly before their first child was born her husband asked her, "How long will it be before he opens his eyes?" Men... :facepalm:

Haha. I'm a stay at home father with our children and my wife fielded all kinds of silly questions over the years. Eventually I learned that they are real people and have real concerns and if you listen even a baby will share their concerns.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ohmagosh !
Uncle ! I am really soooo sorry !

Absolutely No NEED to apologize, I know how busty "You" are with other "Stuff" here & in real life . . . "We're" GOOD :thumbs:
(Just Don't let it happen again . . . ;):lol::lol::lol: )

Oh no!:eek: How could that happen! Our beloved Uncle got overlooked on his birthday! :facepalm:So sorry hon...I never even knew...well lets make up for it now, even though it's late (and just how late are we darlin'?)

@Uncle Sorry I missed your birthday

OK, so I may be almost 4 months late,,,,,,,,,, but,,,,,,,

@Uncle, Very sorry to miss your birthday my sweet friend. Especially because you always makes everyone else's so special! :(

Thanks - I really appreciate the thoughts, but it is not necessary . . . "We're" GOOD :thumbs:
(AND - As I mentioned to @classwife - Just Don't let it happen again . . . ;):lol::lol::lol: )

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Absolutely No NEED to apologize, I know how busty "You" are with other "Stuff" here & in real life . . . "We're" GOOD :thumbs:
(Just Don't let it happen again . . . ;):lol::lol::lol: )

Thanks - I really appreciate the thoughts, but it is not necessary . . . "We're" GOOD :thumbs:
(AND - As I mentioned to @classwife - Just Don't let it happen again . . . ;):lol::lol::lol: )
well "My Friend" It wasn't out of necessity, it was out of Love, Respect & Admiration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread