Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Finally found what I was looking for....

@Uncle

tumblr_mjhkjvxyZ31rvvj1ho1_500.gif

(belated)

tumblr_mjhkjvxyZ31rvvj1ho2_500.gif

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Surprised no one has offered up their first born middle name smok for a mod.

:danger:
Would, but the first born is 26 now, so he might have something to say about that, never can tell though lol

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I didn't have a choice tho, even dropping it down to 2 cups in the morning my meds still weren't keeping up and I was having chest pains due to the acid, for me though it just isn't acid reflux anymore it is also barrett's esophagus

Same here . . . AND - When those late night "ATTACKS" hit for 4-6 hours all I want to do "SCREAM" ! ! ! Nothing really helps except to Sit upright in Bed (Wedge & 6 pillows holding "Me" up) with Ice packs on "My" Chest & Head, take even more meds, OTC "Stuff" like Gas Medications along with drinking anywhere from 1 -2 bottle of Ginger ale - until fatigue finally takes over hours later . . . NOT NICE ! ! !

Worse - The problem for "Me" is half the things they say I should have are the only things that help at times and then there is the conflict between th Diabetic Diet and all the food they say I should eat and cannot with feeling the effects later . . . SO it becomes a Catch 22, especially given the fact NO ONE has any "Meal Plan" available . . . So - It is try this, then try that, and then try this again . . . All leading to another "ATTACK" . . . :mad: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Which "You" probably already know about . . . :facepalm:

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
And Fuzzy Thunderbear goes on ignore. Nothing personal mate, just too many pictures and too little bandwidth.
Oh, then that means you're going to put 90 percent of the posters on this thread on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread