Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
giphy.gif

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
are the gif's???? should work just like any other image, unless the are to large.

yes, this... I have an animated GIF of a standing ovation; I can only post it if I link to it, from my server; can't "drag it in" because it's much too large.

Andria

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
That has to be fun. Spoiling and hoppin em up on sugar to send home an drive your children nuts lol

Well although I have no children that I know of - nor grandchildren . . . As an "Uncle" - I do have 8 Nieces/Nephews, 18 Great Nieces/Nephews, and 4 Great-Great Nieces/Nephews so far . . . Totaling 30 in all and over the years the most enjoyment I've had was whenever they visited/or I them . . . More importantly, the majority all back to their parents VERY HAPPY and for the following few days after . . .

Because - CANDY, CAKE, ICE CREAM, ETC. - ALWAYS WORKED WONDERS . . .​

runaround.gif
runaround.gif
runaround.gif
runaround.gif
runaround.gif
runaround.gif
runaround.gif
runaround.gif
runaround.gif
runaround.gif
runaround.gif
runaround.gif
runaround.gif
runaround.gif
runaround.gif

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Anyone one try the Troll RDA?

Supposed to be great, always wanted one but never picked one up.
The King of the hill these days is the Twisted Messes RDA, I understand that it's quite the atty. Knocks the Velocity off the top spot and is far better than the Leakshow or Leakation V4. :lol:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
yes, this... I have an animated GIF of a standing ovation; I can only post it if I link to it, from my server; can't "drag it in" because it's much too large.

Andria
Ah maybe that's why mine are working. I don't drag and drop animated gifs. I use the little "image" icon and link them, just like the old days.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida

Andria
I've only dragged it in once just to see if i could do it, it worked. i usually link from photo bucket or a gif storage site

Jbb8415

Aug 10, 2015
Massachusetts
Supposed to be great, always wanted one but never picked one up.
The King of the hill these days is the Twisted Messes RDA, I understand that it's quite the atty. Knocks the Velocity off the top spot and is far better than the Leakshow or Leakation V4. :lol:
What makes it better than the velocity? Just curious because the velocity is the only rda i have built on and have been thinking of picking uo another rda

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread