Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
LOL, at least I don't say Maw or Muh like a lot of those reviewers.:lol:
Never understood How they got that from milli-amp hourso_O
first time i heard it i laughed alot especially cause i do electrical units at uni so i already knew what it was supposed to be, really got me off gaurd haha

Ollie [emoji7]
e99ec1b8f799b74a67e8553df9a7aa75.jpg

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I want to do simple stuff. So seems like up my ally. Where do you get your stuff? Or have I asked you that already?
From all over. I overbought my nic ages ago, so I'll probably never need to buy that again (hahaha just like rayon). :laugh:
The PG I bought a gallon from Tractor Supply for like $24, which seems like it'll never get used up, VG I've been getting from various places (CVS, Walmart, health food stores) only because I can't afford to buy the gallons online right now (Essential Depot has awesome deals if you can afford 2-4 gallons :eek: ).

Check out Nude Nicotine. You could buy base already made in your desired configuration (nic+VG+PG) and it's still pretty affordable. Then you'd be good to go and ready to just throw in some flavors. When you get more comfortable and have more funds, you can get the 60mg or 100mg that you can dilute with VG/PG and it'll really go far. Plus it's really good, clean nic. You won't need all that other stuff (pipettes, gloves, etc.) if your base is already made.

Flavoring, you can get DIY flavorings that are already combined into one bottle (like Blueberry Cheesecake or Strawberry Shortcake), then you wouldn't have to buy individual flavors. Instant gratification (haha after a couple days of steeping) - I use OneOnOne Flavors (not loving their cereal flavors though).
When you get into individual flavors, find a recipe then buy those flavors specifically. Don't buy somebody else's "must haves," cuz then you'd end up with a lot of unopened bottles and you'll still be needing others. Eventually you'll end up with your own "must haves."

The way I mix, I use cleaned out bottles from eliquid I've purchased, or the awesome unicorn bottles from FT (my favorite: $2.83 Empty Long Dropper Bottles for E-liquids (5-Pack) 5-pack - 30ml / PE / black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping ), measure in the flavoring(s), then simply top off with prediluted base (nic+VG+PG) and shake the hell out of it. So easy. To measure the flavoring, I use an old carto condom as a measuring cup which happens to be 1ml exactly, which is accurate enough for me, but you could get a pack of syringes pretty cheap from Amazon or eBay.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Totally unrelated to the thread but do we have any Star Trek fans here? Im talking about the original series?

Reason I ask is because Im thinking about buying a cheap replica red shirt, then making it look its been burned with a phaser blast or two.Black pants and shoes to complete the outfit.

Then Im gonna do my face up with zombie makeup.

Think anyone will get the gag at my local Zombie Walk?

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Totally unrelated to the thread but do we have any Star Trek fans here? Im talking about the original series?

Reason I ask is because Im thinking about buying a cheap replica red shirt, then making it look its been burned with a phaser blast or two.Black pants and shoes to complete the outfit.

Then Im gonna do my face up with zombie makeup.

Think anyone will get the gag at my local Zombie Walk?
wish my city did fun stuff, nothing but moose and beavers here :X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread