Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldwind

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015
Hello
hello.jpg

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Yeah well it's 5pm now haha
2am here.

So Australia huh? I've always wanted to visit but I'm like super afraid of well like everything poisonous. I know this is a dumb question but.

Is it really as bad as I hear? Poisonous things everywhere? (Snakes, spiders and such?)

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
When your wife sais: Everything is fine -> Nothing is fine...
And when she sais: Nothing is fine -> You are in big problems
:D

Actually my wife is a rare one. If she says everything is fine... It usually is... She will tell me when it's not fine....

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
2am here.

So Australia huh? I've always wanted to visit but I'm like super afraid of well like everything poisonous. I know this is a dumb question but.

Is it really as bad as I hear? Poisonous things everywhere? (Snakes, spiders and such?)
ummm i dont think so, it really depends where you live, like theres spiders and snakes around, but in the city there isnt many/any snakes, i live in an "urban" area and theres some poisonous snakes in the bushes behind us and before the freeway, so guess its true but probably not as bad as your thinking haha

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
ummm i dont think so, it really depends where you live, like theres spiders and snakes around, but in the city there isnt many/any snakes, i live in an "urban" area and theres some poisonous snakes in the bushes behind us and before the freeway, so guess its true but probably not as bad as your thinking haha

Yah I'm used to Alaska life... Where everything that will/can kill you is usually bigger than you... We do not have any poisonous things except maybe like berries or mushrooms or something....

That's partially why I hate it here in California. Black widows and rattle snakes and such... No thanks.

Reactions: Kurt0402

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
Yah I'm used to Alaska life... Where everything that will/can kill you is usually bigger than you... We do not have any poisonous things except maybe like berries or mushrooms or something....

That's partially why I hate it here in California. Black widows and rattle snakes and such... No thanks.
ah yeah see we dont really have the big dangerous animal thing, suppose we have crocs and sharks, and roos but theyre not really dangerous unless u get kicked haha
other than that yeah its all just poisonous spiders and snakes etc.

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
ah yeah see we dont really have the big dangerous animal thing, suppose we have crocs and sharks, and roos but theyre not really dangerous unless u get kicked haha
other than that yeah its all just poisonous spiders and snakes etc.
And sting rays don't forget about those.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread