Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
literally two minutes after my last post hubby walked in early...seems he got a promotion today and wont be working such hellish hours! I want to visit and chat but he is puling on my leg like a little kid LMAO...Ill catch you guys first off tomorrow. Good night and GOOD LUCK to all

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
salesman.JPG

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
You are absolutely right. Thanks

I know that now and i will do my best :) I'm sure that i will ask some other questions. I hope i can answer others questions too someday. Thanks.
Yes, someday, someday soon You will be answering questions,,,,, it;s happened to all of us this way

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
literally two minutes after my last post hubby walked in early...seems he got a promotion today and wont be working such hellish hours! I want to visit and chat but he is puling on my leg like a little kid LMAO...Ill catch you guys first off tomorrow. Good night and GOOD LUCK to all
Congratulations to the hubby on his promotion!!! Have fun and we will see you tomorrow. :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Going to try to go to Vapemania, next week in Winston Salem NC,, anyone else here going?
I'm thinking about going...I live about 2 hours north of there. And I looked at the city you're in and you're not very far away from me at all! No worries..I'm not a stalker!

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Everyone goes at their own pace. I was on Egos and pen-style vapes with cartos (eek!) for a good couple of years until I finally got tired of them always falling over, or getting bunk coils, or whatever, and then I got my first box mod and it has been warp speed ever since. Some people jump right in to the latest and greatest and some have to take things slower, especially if they are quite satisfied with the equipment they are using. The best part about vaping is you can tailor it to exactly what you want when you want it. :)

This has a lot to do with it too. I bought pretty good equipment I think. I took the step from a mech mod all the way to the TFV4 tank and M80 box mod - which in and of itself is satisfying me just fine.

I don't see this as a "hip" or "trendy" or "stylish" thing to do. I'm just a fat white stay at home father who looks like a regular joe. Cloud competitions and the such don't interest me at all and the only reason I understand to drip is for better flavor? I kind of like my DIY flavor and if it's to weak I add a splash more. Problem solver, my kids call me.

Anyways, yes, there may come a day, but I don't see it right now. Just doesn't seem my style.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Afternoon everyone. Work absolutely sucked this afternoon. I'm glad it's over. Any Ollie sightings today?
Nope, but I am glad your crappy work day is over. Now you get to hang out with us silly nuggets and forget all about it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread