Something I didn't expect has posed a possible problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfdude

Feb 22, 2014
Cannock UK
I'm a millwright and use my hands often in my trade, I'm no wussy by any means, however there is always a time when I need assistance opening one of my tanks, so I bought a flat piece of rubber that's perforated made just for the purpose of opening stubborn bottles, jars etc.

I'm sure they are in most grocery stores, wall mart, ASDA etc. they've saved me several headaches. Sorry I don't have a pic or link handy.

this was suggested in another thread awhile back, sure glad I picked one up.

Best of luck......

I had this problem too.
I was looking around to see what I could use and saw the egg poaching ring made of silicone that you crack the eggs in to in the frying pan to keep them a small round shape.
Gripped the tank like a dream and opened it easily :)

telegraph

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
TN, USA
Another suggestion: get her an EVOD kit - comes with 2 clearos, 2 650mah batteries, a charger and 5 replacement coils ml . This kit can be goten at mtbakervapor with a free 15 ml botle of juice of her choice, all fo $39.95.
Get her a few more Evod clearomizers of different colors ($4.95 at mtbakervapor). That way she can track of which liquid is in each clearo.
Visit you mom at least once a week, if feasable, so you can help her with refilling, cleaning and fix any problems that may arise.
Best of luck to you and your mom!

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
The main thing I would stay away from are clearos with "windows" like the EVODs and all the others along those same lines. They're really pretty on but just so difficult to see the juice level. I much prefer the ones I have where the juice receptacle is uncovered all the way around and clear. They make smokey ones you can see all the way around but those are a bit hard to see too because of the color.

Free6413

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Spring, Texas
For my "Mum", I would do it all for her. And, sit in the evening with her for a together vape.

+1 here! You only have so much time with her so make the best of it while you can! You have an opportunity that most of us don't have. Make the most of it! She spent so much time of her life for you, so paying it back now would be such a joy for both of you and allow for more meaningful memories!

smurfdude

Feb 22, 2014
Cannock UK
I went round today and things were not good!
The brand new mini pro tank 2 has been leaking!! I took it apart again, cleaned it all out and dried it. Put it back together filled it again and its gurgling badly :(
I have 2 of the mini pro tank 2's myself and have never had that problem!
Still the CE4 was there for her and I have told her to use that for the time being.
It's mothers day in the morning so I will be round there again so fingers crossed......

pfaber11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
england
I use ce4 s and never had a problem with them. would recommend them. they always get a bashing on here but i don't know why. i have yet to have one that has leaked and been using them for six months at least. takes all of 20 seconds to fill one and at 3 pounds each for decent ones not worth the hassle of buying the ce4+ that takes replacement coils. they last from anything from a couple of weeks to a few months. just depends what liquid you are using. any way if it was my mum i would suggest the ce4 . just use and toss . simple.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
The absolute EASIEST and one of the best performing eGo clearos that I've found is the Kanger T2 clearo.

kanger-t2-top-coil-clearomiser-for-any-ego-e-cigarette-[2]-14227-p.jpg

Notice how the coil stem extends above the top of the tank? That makes it impossible to accidentally pour liquid down the center tube. Just unscrew the tip, tilt the clearo a little, and pour the liquid directly on the stem and it will flow right into the tank without spilling a drop.

The clearos NEVER leak, never gurgle, and never spit raw liquid, even if you are using the eGo while lying on your back, holding it upside-down. A single coil can last 2 or more months with basic cleaning. The coils are easy to unscrew and replace. Flavor is quite good and it produces a lot of vapor, especially for it's size. Holds 2.4ml of liquid so it will last most of, if not all day without needing a refill.

The ONLY problem I've ever had with them is sometimes when you unscrew the drip tip it loosens the coil. Just give the coil a little twist to make sure it's tight before putting the drip tip back on. Other than that, it's the easiest, most trouble free clearo I've ever had.

I recomend T2's to all beginners as the best, just gets it done clearo. They may not be the biggest cloud or the purest taste but they just work, every time, plain and simple. They are top filling and easy to care for but they do like to be dry burned fairly often. Every 2-3 tanks with a sweet juice.

Doh! fasttech are sold out lol

Not at all $2.88 T2 Electronic Cigarette Round Mouth Clearomizer (2.4ml) - translucent / 2.2. Some times the FT coils are kind of lame so I often just toss them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread