• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Stepping Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I wanted to make the announcement that 777 will be taking my place as Moderator of this board. I asked him yesterday and he truly wants to do this for his Saviour, Jesus Christ. Let's all take a few moments and congratulate him and to pray for him as he takes this wonderful step for Jesus! I am not going anywhere. I've been here for 6 years and this is home!

Congratulations 777!!!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!!!! Where are my bananas! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    That'd be me :). Not planning any changes here folks. If anything, I'll be the one that needs changing, or just change. Between our great mods here and forum contributors, I believe I have back-ups for my back-ups. Ty again SC for having this little getaway...

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Yeah, it wasn't planned, but God takes lemons and makes lemonade! I am very thankful that you are so very willing! THAT is a huge blessing to me. :closedeyes: Now I need to fix my signature on my profile. Forgot that!!!!:laugh:
    Yeah, it wasn't planned, but God takes lemons and makes lemonade! I am very thankful that you are so very willing! THAT is a huge blessing to me. :closedeyes: Now I need to fix my signature on my profile. Forgot that!!!!:laugh:
    Oh, by getaway I meant this subforum:)

Reactions: Saintscruiser
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread