Still looking for a battery with my Nautilus

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
What's up with Provari? It is mod or BOX how well does it stack up against other vaping systems?

Its a regulated tube mod. The v2.5 is vv only. The P3 is both vv and vw. Its made in the US by Provape. Supposedly very well made and reliaable.

Now I'm the opposite and love boxes. But, if I hated boxes I would probably have one.

These models are on special:
Specials of the week

catsitter

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Massapequa Park, NY, USA
And down the rabbit hole we go! OK, Provaris are very well made tube-type vaporizers (I'm not really clear on what you mean by MOD). Go to provape.com and check them out. Right now they have some on sale as low as $100, but they also go up as high as $230 or so. They're built to last, incredibly reliable, excellent customer service, great warranties, made in America, and I won't compare them to other devices or this will probably start a small war...

Reactions: VapnWitch

nvadasz

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2014
Beverly Hills, Fl, USA
Are there any batteries I could use without having to go to a MOD, for the Aspire Nautilus. I guess I could go to a MOD if absolutely have to. I know the Nautilus is a bigger tank so most batteries like the eGo one and other batteries are too small. What can I do?
Your Avatar leads me to believe that you lean toward bigger is better...blower with twin carbs, and you're looking for a small battery? Really??

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
we started out with the "pen" types Vision Spinners, Innokin VV..my daughter likes the Nautilus (Nautili?) anywhoos..get an iStick..you'll get over it's not a "wand" in about a day and wonder how you ever went through life without your hand wrapped around that lil bar of soap all the time *lol*

but if you must..this one's made for the Nauti's/Atlantis'
mmLxIyvEW-QqtJgUTehH87w.jpg

cf maxx or something like that

Irontoiron

May 12, 2015
Your Avatar leads me to believe that you lean toward bigger is better...blower with twin carbs, and you're looking for a small battery? Really??
Bahahahhaah!! So you think more muscle hp also applies with vaping? It's like this, I don't want to be a top fueler cause you can't drive it on the street. I'd rather have as much hp I can get, with out having to put a roll cage in my car, to keep it streetable.

Edward Aiz

Apr 14, 2015
Tulsa, Oklahoma
These days, without a mod, regulated or unregulated, then the only real choice you have left: ego type batteries. Someone mentioned the Vision Spinner 1600 mah will work with the 1.5 or 1.8 ohm. You won't get the best vapor or flavor production on a Vision Spinner, but with a threaded adapter, the Aspire Nautilus will fit snug on the Vision Spinner II (be sure to get the Version II).

Specifications from MyVaporStore:

Variable Voltage Output: Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3V~4.8V

Short Circuit Protection: When a short is detected, the battery will shutdown until the short is removed.

Lockable: Press the button 5 times within 1.5 seconds to lock or unlock the battery. The battery LED will blink when switching modes. When the battery is in lock mode, the button is disabled and the battery will not power an atomizer or cartomizer.

Atomizer Protection/Cutoff Timer: If the button is depressed for 10 seconds, the battery will shutoff until the button is released.

Battery Monitoring/Over-Discharge Protection: The device will monitor the battery voltage and automatically turn off when the battery is discharged, preventing damage to the battery by overly depleting it. The LED will blink 5 times indicating that a charge is need.

Approx. dimensions: 4-15/16"L. x 5/8"D

• Upgraded button with battery charge indicator: White light ~ 60%-100%, Blue light ~ 30%-60%, Orange light ~ 0-30%
  • New Upgraded and stable PCB control Board
  • More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage
  • Brand New and upgraded Battery Cell (which makes the Spinner II even more Powerful)
  • Longer Lasting Life span due to the New upgraded PCB circuitry And Battery Cell
  • Cutoff Time: Approximately 8 seconds
Product comes in multiple colors. Each one for $34.98 Product Code: VS-S1600

Or you can pick one up anywhere. My Vapor Store I have shopped at, I purchased the IPV2S 60w. Highly reliable quick shipping online shop.

Anyway, Vision Spinner II 1600 mah will work with the Aspire Nautilus......hopefully in time you will get a little gutsy and move up to the next step: a regulated box or tube mod.

Hope this helps.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Yep that's what I'm going with! Thanks!

Keep in mind that's a mini nautlius, not the nautilus you had specified.

As others have mentioned, the 30W istick is perfect for the Nautilus. Fits great in the hand, small enough to drop in your pocket and the regular nautilus tank fits it perfectly.

nvadasz

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2014
Beverly Hills, Fl, USA
Bahahahhaah!! So you think more muscle hp also applies with vaping? It's like this, I don't want to be a top fueler cause you can't drive it on the street. I'd rather have as much hp I can get, with out having to put a roll cage in my car, to keep it streetable.
Dig it Bro, use to have a street car myself...

Irontoiron

May 12, 2015
These days, without a mod, regulated or unregulated, then the only real choice you have left: ego type batteries. Someone mentioned the Vision Spinner 1600 mah will work with the 1.5 or 1.8 ohm. You won't get the best vapor or flavor production on a Vision Spinner, but with a threaded adapter, the Aspire Nautilus will fit snug on the Vision Spinner II (be sure to get the Version II).

Specifications from MyVaporStore:

Variable Voltage Output: Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3V~4.8V

Short Circuit Protection: When a short is detected, the battery will shutdown until the short is removed.

Lockable: Press the button 5 times within 1.5 seconds to lock or unlock the battery. The battery LED will blink when switching modes. When the battery is in lock mode, the button is disabled and the battery will not power an atomizer or cartomizer.

Atomizer Protection/Cutoff Timer: If the button is depressed for 10 seconds, the battery will shutoff until the button is released.

Battery Monitoring/Over-Discharge Protection: The device will monitor the battery voltage and automatically turn off when the battery is discharged, preventing damage to the battery by overly depleting it. The LED will blink 5 times indicating that a charge is need.

Approx. dimensions: 4-15/16"L. x 5/8"D

• Upgraded button with battery charge indicator: White light ~ 60%-100%, Blue light ~ 30%-60%, Orange light ~ 0-30%
  • New Upgraded and stable PCB control Board
  • More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage
  • Brand New and upgraded Battery Cell (which makes the Spinner II even more Powerful)
  • Longer Lasting Life span due to the New upgraded PCB circuitry And Battery Cell
  • Cutoff Time: Approximately 8 seconds
Product comes in multiple colors. Each one for $34.98 Product Code: VS-S1600

Or you can pick one up anywhere. My Vapor Store I have shopped at, I purchased the IPV2S 60w. Highly reliable quick shipping online shop.

Anyway, Vision Spinner II 1600 mah will work with the Aspire Nautilus......hopefully in time you will get a little gutsy and move up to the next step: a regulated box or tube mod.

Hope this helps.
I didn't get the Aspire charger just an eGo type charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread