Not open for further replies.

catsitter

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Massapequa Park, NY, USA
And down the rabbit hole we go! OK, Provaris are very well made tube-type vaporizers (I'm not really clear on what you mean by MOD). Go to provape.com and check them out. Right now they have some on sale as low as $100, but they also go up as high as $230 or so. They're built to last, incredibly reliable, excellent customer service, great warranties, made in America, and I won't compare them to other devices or this will probably start a small war...

Reactions: VapnWitch

Irontoiron

May 12, 2015
I used to use a Vision Spinner with my Nautilus. It was a bit of a top-heavy set up but I was pretty pleased. Just put the beauty ring on the Nat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep I heard the Nautilus, and other Aspire Nautilus tanks, are one of the best, if not the best on the market.Yeah aMAssey I'm looking for something flush to the Nautilus that will fit nicely.I'd also like to get a VV battery as well.The only battery I have found that has VV and is flush with the Nautilus, is in the Aspire Nautilus Premium starter kit. $78

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Are there any batteries I could use without having to go to a MOD, for the Aspire Nautilus. I guess I could go to a MOD if absolutely have to. I know the Nautilus is a bigger tank so most batteries like the eGo one and other batteries are too small. What can I do?
I have to ask, what do you consider a mod? You've started a couple different threads about finding what you want, and I realized that we might have different definitions of mod.

Irontoiron

May 12, 2015
I have to ask, what do you consider a mod? You've started a couple different threads about finding what you want, and I realized that we might have different definitions of mod.
About a nine inch long 2 1/2 inch diameter with no drip tip, just a hole that you puff out of basically what I call a MOD. And Istick is a BOX right? kinda mini-box, don't want that.I just not into something you have to put in a holster I'd like it to fit my hand comfortable and a drip tip like you would take a drag off a cigarette.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
About a nine inch long 2 1/2 inch diameter with no drip tip, just a hole that you puff out of basically what I call a MOD. And Istick is a BOX right? kinda mini-box, don't want that.I just not into something you have to put in a holster I'd like it to fit my hand comfortable and a drip tip like you would take a drag off a cigarette.
Nine inches and 2 1/2 inches in diameter is way bigger than anything I've ever seen made for vaping lol. If you're concerned about the box shape of an iStick 30w, it's seriously small. I got my mom one and its perfect for her, 3 1/8" tall, 1 5/16" wide and 13/16" thick. It's tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread